Mika in Arthur's Day celebrations, Ireland - 27.09.2012

LeiRe

But...I cant believe we wont be able to know where he plays I mean...thats pointless... I wouldnt remain in a pub if the artist I wanna see is not performing there...

Do you mean that its always like that?? Not knowing where the artists perform?? Not even the day before or something?? I WOULD LITERALLY DIE!!!

Yes it's like that this year for the Arthurs Day celebrations, the other years you could just pay for tickets like a normal gig.

:aah:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're seriously hoping (depending:naughty:) on a mod to get some info from Team Mika otherwise it'll be a pub full of non-fans from him :doh:

That's a big worry for me. Lots of non Mika fans, drinking from the early hours getting a bit grumpy when they see their surprise act is Mika... :blink:

I'm sure it will leak at some point. I just hope you're close enough to get there in time! These things have a way of working themselves out though. Just be prepared. :wink2:

My car will be on standby, petrol tank full and as long as we get 5-6 hours notice of where the venue is we'll be there. :thumb_yello:

That's a big worry for me. Lots of non Mika fans, drinking from the early hours getting a bit grumpy when they see their surprise act is Mika... :blink:

It can't end well! :shocked:

My car will be on standby, petrol tank full and as long as we get 5-6 hours notice of where the venue is we'll be there. :thumb_yello:

I'm glad to hear this! I'm sure you have my number on speed dial all ready to go! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I bet it´s Mika´s nightmare too :mf_rosetinted: so I wouldn´t worry. I´m sure we will know about it with time in advance. And... it´s all in Dublin, right? how big is that city?? I´m sure you can go from one pub to another in .. let´s say 30 minutes??

I bet it´s Mika´s nightmare too :mf_rosetinted: so I wouldn´t worry. I´m sure we will know about it with time in advance. And... it´s all in Dublin, right? how big is that city?? I´m sure you can go from one pub to another in .. let´s say 30 minutes??

Unfortunately it's in all of Ireland and the furthest distance from Dublin is about a five hour drive.

I guess you've never been to Dublin and don't realise just how many pubs there are. :teehee:

Unfortunately it's in all of Ireland and the furthest distance from Dublin is about a five hour drive.

I guess you've never been to Dublin and don't realise just how many pubs there are. :teehee:

Yeah, never been there (you know I´d love to though) but I thought it would be more or less like Valencia... We have neighborhoods where pubs are located. I mean, there are pubs everywhere, but then, there are like 4 or 5 "places" where you can do a gig. Not every pub is able to have a performance of someone like Mika in it... I´ve seen the last place where Mango performed, and I can´t imagine Mika performing there.... you know what I mean?

Anyway, let´s cross fingers and toes. I really think it will leak...

Yeah, never been there (you know I´d love to though) but I thought it would be more or less like Valencia... We have neighborhoods where pubs are located. I mean, there are pubs everywhere, but then, there are like 4 or 5 "places" where you can do a gig. Not every pub is able to have a performance of someone like Mika in it... I´ve seen the last place where Mango performed, and I can´t imagine Mika performing there.... you know what I mean?

Anyway, let´s cross fingers and toes. I really think it will leak...

Well that's the idea, that you could have a big 'star' playing in a tiny little pub.