MIKA @ The Fonda, Los Angeles 21 October 2012

dcdeb

The first time I properly met fellow MFCers was at the Palladium show a couple years ago. I'm Donna and I met the group of MFCers at the front of the line for that amazing concert. :) I don't know if you guys remember me or not. I wasn't wearing anything too flashy (green polo shirt). I was in the front row of that night's show with the rest of you guys.

What flashing hearts are you guys talking about? Is there any other kind of clothing I could wear to show that I'm an MFCer? :)

Nice to meet you all!

These hearts: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6520&highlight=Flashing+hearts+thread :thumb_yello:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! Hello! :) And yea, I recognize your picture. I have a photographic memory like of that whole day. Haha

Haha! Well, the other black girl was my friend so I think i remember you. You were a few people to the left of me on the barricade?

Again, I remember too much of that day.:aah:

So, sweet, I'll see you again in October! I'll try to be more social. :naughty:

Are you all going to both shows?

Probably not both shows, just the one on Sunday.

I have school Monday evening. :doh:

What about you??

• 4 weeks later...
So, Mika Fan Club members enjoyed a meet and greet session with Mika after the show in '09, what do we have to do to get signed up for THAT??? Anyone know??

I don't remember if there was a list or not...But basically, just be a MFC member and whatever any of us get to do, you should be able to do also. :wink2:

sorry no extra ticket :(

When you guys plan to arrive to the venue?

I've read that people start getting in line really early but have no idea when my friend and I should go. Do you have an idea of what time you're going to arrive?

FLASH COMPETITION!! We have 2 pairs of tickets for Mika’s SOLD OUT show in LA this Sunday night, 21st October. Want to go?! All you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest and a cell phone number we can reach you on. The show is 18+ and you will need ID, plus you’ll need to make your own way to and from the show. The competition opens now and closes TONIGHT at midnight LA time… so email us now!

I don't remember if there was a list or not...But basically, just be a MFC member and whatever any of us get to do, you should be able to do also. :wink2:

i meant to reply to this quote :)

This would be amazing! I'm crossing my fingers that I get to meet him. Me and my friend always wanted to see him but back in 09, his concert was the same day as our finals. And finally, we get to see him on Sunday! What do I have to do to see him? lol!

Congratulations to Xandra Hollander + guest and Ronald Caliputot + guest who won our ticket competition for LA on Sunday night! Sad you missed out? We have ONE MORE pair to give away, this time for the show on Monday night, 22nd. This time, email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest and a cell phone number we can reach you on and don’t forget to put MONDAY in the title of the email! The show is 18+ and you will need ID, plus you’ll need to make your own way to and from the show. The competition opens now and closes TONIGHT at midnight LA time… so email us now!

Thanks Mari for the info ;)

I'm still not sure when we should get there. I'm hoping 11-12 is not late so we could all be first row :) Hmmmm sounds good though...

Last tour we came as early as 9am but i REALLY don't feel like doing that again... LOL

So excited for another MIKA show! I'm taking my best friend for her birthday! It's a surprise AND it's her first concert EVER!!! Yeah...where has she been, right? :aah:

Is there anyway to get an M&G?? It would be the perfect topping to her birthday celebration.

Thanks Mari for the info ;)

I'm still not sure when we should get there. I'm hoping 11-12 is not late so we could all be first row :) Hmmmm sounds good though...

Last tour we came as early as 9am but i REALLY don't feel like doing that again... LOL

Yeah, I'd like to get there as early as possible so we can all be in the front row, too. I agree that getting up that early (~9 am) to stand in line in the early morning would be kind of exhausting. haha. So hopefully 11-12ish will work out for us. So, I'm guessing we're aiming for 11-12 as a general consensus? :)

So excited! 4 more days, guys! :aah:

(Oh, and does anyone know how parking is around the venue by any chance?...)

....Just checked the forecast for Sunday's weather....and it's not as pretty as I thought it'd be.... :(

Are you guys still going to queue that early if it's raining?

ew, yea, i just saw that it might rain too. i hope that changes! :crossed:

oh and now i have an extra ticket for both nights! :thumb_yello:

I want to go to the second show as well but i couldn't afford it :(

we'll see....

what date will he be on Jay Leno? Hmmm on the 24th? cause onthe 23rd someone else is the music act...hmmm

I think ill try to get there around 12 too.