MIKA @ The Fonda, Los Angeles 21 October 2012

dcdeb

ok everyone saying it will rain tomorrow and not sure about when to arrive... i have no idea what to do... help :P

dont want to go and be there by myself....

I prefer going as late as possible too... :)

:)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok everyone saying it will rain tomorrow and not sure about when to arrive... i have no idea what to do... help :P

JFSAFASG. This stupid rain is ruining our day haha. I would prefer to get there as late as possible as well... I'm taking the metro there and the times are very hit-or-miss. If I miss one bus/train, I'll be set back by about 30-45 minutes. And on top of that, I'm bringing a guest who's not even sure exactly what time he'll be ready by. :aah:

Same with me! I'm contemplating when to get there now... (and I also don't want to be standing there alone). I was thinking about 12, but sitting in the rain for 8 hours doesn't sound very pleasing to me....

How late were you guys thinking of getting there?

Not sure yet...i think ill decide tomorrow... who are u lollipopgirl99? in real life i mean... lol im confused with all the nicknames...

im about to go to sleep...u can text me if u want tomorrow to make plans of a time or something... daydreambeliever and i will also do that