Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

What the... do you know who she is? :blink:

Yeeeeeeeessssssss..... :teehee: Now I feel weird! Am I not supposed to know or something? :aah::naughty: Hails from Småland no? Swedish radio P3? Dude. Seriously. XD

Edited by StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeeeeeessssssss..... :teehee: Now I feel weird! Am I not supposed to know or something? :aah::naughty: Hails from Småland no? Swedish radio P3? Dude. Seriously. XD

:shocked: Haha' date=' I'm just shocked, because there are few people that I know that know who she is, so if you from USA knows who she is, that's big. :aah: How did you find out? :teehee:what do you mean? :naughty:

ME TOO! though summer is boring but i don't want it to end :sneaky2:

No, but you'll meet all your classmates and friends, and that's fun :teehee:

who said they didn't want school to end? :fisch:(sorry if it wasn't you I remember so :mikacool: )

I don't want it to end, but I'm so angry right now because they told me I can't study sign language, even if the class will start, it's so ridiculous ahh :hair:and yes it was me :mf_rosetinted:

:tears:

Edited by Lilasko

:shocked: Haha, I'm just shocked, because there are few people that I know that know who she is, so if you from USA knows who she is, that's big. :aah: How did you find out? :teehee:what do you mean? :naughty:

Hehehe :naughty: I just really like finding out about people and things and such like that, especially from other countries. I don't really know, I think it was that I was curious about Swedish comedians because personally that sense of humor is detached from much I've seen in American comedians :teehee:

Dont learn to expect me to not know, because 9 out of 10 times I have at least some idea what you mean :naughty: Honestly, it's what I do. That's why the Internet is my friend. :teehee:

I thought I had the same problem with my phone, but then tried with laptop... and same problem:sneaky2: Well... better slow MFC than nothing:naughty:

Haha I did the same, just that the other pages I tried to open was slow too :aah: Well now it works just fine, at least for me :naughty:

Hehehe :naughty: I just really like finding out about people and things and such like that' date=' especially from other countries. I don't really know, I think it was that I was curious about Swedish comedians because personally that sense of humor is detached from much I've seen in American comedians :teehee:

Dont learn to expect me to not know, because 9 out of 10 times I have at least some idea what you mean :naughty: Honestly, it's what I do. That's why the Internet is my friend. :teehee:

Yes, but she's not even consider one of the biggest swedish comedians. Not even near :mf_rosetinted: But then I guess you know who, Björn Gustafsson, Johan Glans, Simon Svensson, Kringlan Svensson and Jesper Rönndahl is :teehee:

Okay the I won't :naughty: