Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

:doh: I am in no mood to be trolled as of now. :mf_rosetinted:

I thought you were in a great mood.:mf_rosetinted:

Aha okay' date=' then I'll just have to look but I'm sure they have them :teehee: Yes, because you told me to read him :wink2: The one who looked the most interesting, but it was also the thickest :aah:Амерички богови? xD[/quote']

I did? :aah: Sorry, I recommend so many different things to so many different people that I forget.xDDD That's great, you got it exactly right.:wink2: I always wanted to read that one, but I can't find it. :/ I've read Coraline, The Graveyard Book, Stardust and I'm reading Anansi Boys atm. Kathy is gonna give me Good Omens in exchange for Stardust tomorrow.:excite:

can't post it here. :mf_rosetinted::roftl: I can pm you. do you want to? :naughty :

I wanna see it too.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did? :aah: Sorry, I recommend so many different things to so many different people that I forget.xDDD That's great, you got it exactly right.:wink2: I always wanted to read that one, but I can't find it. :/ I've read Coraline, The Graveyard Book, Stardust and I'm reading Anansi Boys atm. Kathy is gonna give me Good Omens in exchange for Stardust tomorrow.:excite:

I just don't like being dismissed. And now I'm in a really tender mood. xD

can't post it here. :mf_rosetinted::roftl: I can pm you. do you want to? :naughty:

yeah sure :naughty:

Haha, well I guess you haven't read the writers I've recommend :aah: Oh that's the only book they had, that and stardust ( I think) So I hope I chose the right one :teehee: Oh exciting :excite:

What? :blink:

I'm talkin' 'bout da weddin'' date=' fool.:mf_rosetinted:

yeah sure :naughty:

Haha, well I guess you haven't read the writers I've recommend :aah: Oh that's the only book they had, that and stardust ( I think) So I hope I chose the right one :teehee: Oh exciting :excite:

Can't remember them.:aah: The only thing I remember is that girl that reminds me of Emily The Strange.:aah: I think her name starts with an N.:aah: You'll see.:teehee: I don't know if you've seen the movie:

[YOUTUBE]Ju-KBxzlpYo[/YOUTUBE] It's really good, almost completely different from the book which is very rare.

I'm talkin' 'bout da weddin', fool.:mf_rosetinted:

Can't remember them.:aah: The only thing I remember is that girl that reminds me of Emily The Strange.:aah: I think her name starts with an N.:aah: You'll see.:teehee: I don't know if you've seen the movie:

[YOUTUBE]Ju-KBxzlpYo[/YOUTUBE] It's really good, almost completely different from the book which is very rare.

I've seen that film. It's good.

I'm talkin' 'bout da weddin', fool.:mf_rosetinted:

Ah Nemi :naughty: She's cool I like her :teehee:

nemi.jpg

But you defineately should read, Peter Pohl, Anthony Horowitz and Michelle Magorian. I love Mats Whal too, but I'm pretty sure his books aren't ranslated to serbian :aah:

I'm sorry can't watch it right now :huh: