• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Aww:blush-anim-cl:

Now tellmetellmetellme first of all why you like Titanic. :aah::teehee:

Um' date=' I don't know. I like the story of the boat itself and find it very haunting. So that and Leo were the reasons I watched it in the first place. I don't care about the romantic story that much. What really moves me is when I see the grandma and grandpa hugging near the end.:tears: Also knowing that all those people were on their way to a new start or to meet their families and friends and never got to. And the first class people got to save themselves and the others didn't just because of their financial status and because people didn't think they were important. So that's why.:mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

What's up? :pinkbow:

HIIIIIII :biggrin2:

Hellooooo :das: :das:

Laying in my bed listening to music like a sir. :mf_rosetinted:

Lying in my bed listening to music and eating pizza like a sir. :mf_rosetinted:

@Xen - Hello :das: I'm really da stalker :das: Found smth new yesterday. :mikacool:

Um, I don't know. I like the story of the boat itself and find it very haunting. So that and Leo were the reasons I watched it in the first place. I don't care about the romantic story that much. What really moves me is when I see the grandma and grandpa hugging near the end.:tears: Also knowing that all those people were on their way to a new start or to meet their families and friends and never got to. And the first class people got to save themselves and the others didn't just because of their financial status and because people didn't think they were important. So that's why.:mf_rosetinted:

What's up? :pinkbow:

RESPECT. :pinkbow: I LOVE the Titanic (and the Olympic ofc, how could I do without a good old fashioned conspiracy theory)

Now then, if your brain has come around, what do you guys say as opposed to the 'sweet dreams' thing that we have? :teehee:

@Xen - Hello :das: I'm really da stalker :das: Found smth new yesterday. :mikacool:

What? :mikadas:

RESPECT. :pinkbow: I LOVE the Titanic (and the Olympic ofc' date=' how could I do without a good old fashioned conspiracy theory)

Now then, if your brain has come around, what do you guys say as opposed to the 'sweet dreams' thing that we have? :teehee:[/quote']

Yay! :pinkbow: I have this obsession with Atlantis.:teehee:

It's a bit longer. It goes 'Mirno spavaj i nešto lepo sanjaj' which means 'Sleep peacefully and dream something nice.':mf_rosetinted::aah:

Well I was going to ask you do you think I should try this bubble gum It's in the shape of a twig And the name of it is sour face twisters bubble gum do you think i should try it :aah:

xDDDD Yes.:mf_rosetinted:

What? :mikadas:

Yay! :pinkbow: I have this obsession with Atlantis.:teehee:

It's a bit longer. It goes 'Mirno spavaj i nešto lepo sanjaj' which means 'Sleep peacefully and dream something nice.':mf_rosetinted::aah:

xDDDD Yes.:mf_rosetinted:

So I'm not alone. :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: that's much nicer :teehee: