ITALIAN THREAD - XVII parte

mari62

Buon giorno~ Piacere!

First of all, Sorry for writing this in english here. I'm korean, 23years old :) I'm going to go to italy alone for travel from June 6th to June 14th. I was planning to attend a gig in milano on June 10th. But I couldn't get the ticket..:(:(:(

I heard the gig is sold out! Is it possible to get an extra ticket on that day????? I mean.. If I go to fabrique on june 10th, I wonder whether I can buy the ticket or not in front of the place where the gig will be held.

I really hope to attend! I'm going to be in one of roma/assisi/firenze on that day. But I'm sure I will be in milano if I get the ticket! PLEASE HELP ME~~ :(

GRAZIE!

Edited by Nalalah

I think that there will be some scalpers in front of the venue selling few tickets, but I don't have any idea about how much will they ask you... you can still look on sites like Viagogo or Seatwave, they sell them... hope you can manage to come! :)

Ma quella dell'Italia è stata cancellata? Il tweet non lo vedo più! :shocked:

Tweet numero 60... Una parola per descrivere l'Italia? Vita. L'ho visto ora tornando indietro tra i tweets sul sito di AuFeminin... :thumb_yello:

Buon giorno~ Piacere!

First of all, Sorry for writing this in english here. I'm korean, 23years old :) I'm going to go to italy alone for travel from June 6th to June 14th. I was planning to attend a gig in milano on June 10th. But I couldn't get the ticket.. :(:( :(

I heard the gig is sold out! Is it possible to get an extra ticket on that day????? I mean.. If I go to fabrique on june 10th, I wonder whether I can buy the ticket or not in front of the place where the gig will be held.

I really hope to attend! I'm going to be in one of roma/assisi/firenze on that day. But I'm sure I will be in milano if I get the ticket! PLEASE HELP ME~~ :(

GRAZIE!

Hi! I don't know where you can get a ticket...viagogo is selling tickets now but the price is high..

I think you can buy the ticket in front of the Fabrique but I have no infos about the price..

If I found a ticket I'll contact you.

Hope you'll be there with us!

Tweet numero 60... Una parola per descrivere l'Italia? Vita. L'ho visto ora tornando indietro tra i tweets sul sito di AuFeminin... :thumb_yello:

Boh, io sono tornata indietro più volte, ma il tweet non lo vedo... pazienza, me ne farò una ragione xD 

I misteri di twitter.....  :mf_rosetinted:

Hi! I don't know where you can get a ticket...viagogo is selling tickets now but the price is high..

I think you can buy the ticket in front of the Fabrique but I have no infos about the price..

If I found a ticket I'll contact you.

Hope you'll be there with us!

I think that there will be some scalpers in front of the venue selling few tickets, but I don't have any idea about how much will they ask you... you can still look on sites like Viagogo or Seatwave, they sell them... hope you can manage to come! :)

Thank you for you guys' kindness and the information! I'm going to check the price on the websites you guys told me!

I really want to be there with you guys and many other Italian fans! Thank you so much!!  

+I just checked the price there now.. It's almost same with the price in Seoul jazz festival :(  expensive:(

Since I'm going to attend the gig in Seoul this may, I have to consider buying the ticket both or one hahaha

I hope if someone get an extra contact me.. Anyway really thank you !! GRAZIE!!

Edited by Nalalah

Thank you for you guys' kindness and the information! I'm going to check the price on the websites you guys told me!

I really want to be there with you guys and many other Italian fans! Thank you so much!!  

+I just checked the price there now.. It's almost same with the price in Seoul jazz festival :(  expensive:(

Since I'm going to attend the gig in Seoul this may, I have to consider buying the ticket both or one hahaha

I hope if someone get an extra contact me.. Anyway really thank you !! GRAZIE!!

Hi! I'll go to the Fabrique on June and If I found a ticket for you, I'll write you here! I hope to meet you there! Bye :)  :)

• Like 1

Hi! I'll go to the Fabrique on June and If I found a ticket for you, I'll write you here! I hope to meet you there! Bye :)  :)

grazie!!really really really thank you! mika fans help mika fans :) :) ;) ;)

If you find, I think personal message is better than here at italian thread! I hope I meet you there too!!  thank you so much!!

If you find, I think personal message is better than here at italian thread! I hope I meet you there too!!  thank you so much!!

you can try to see also on Mika's facebook page if someone sell ticket for Milano.

you can try to see also on Mika's facebook page if someone sell ticket for Milano.

that's kinda really useful information!!

I couldn't win the competition, but I didn't know someone sell the ticket there!! Grazie!! :)

If you find, I think personal message is better than here at italian thread! I hope I meet you there too!! thank you so much!!

You're welcome!=D

Ho già ascoltato diverse volte in radio Good guys! Anche sul mediavideo ne parlano! E ne sono veramente felice! Avevo fatto il pre-order per l'edizione speciale di No Place In Heaven ora non aspetto altro che esca e di ascoltare le nuove canzoni nel prossimo tour ormai imminente! :)

:thumb_yello:

Io non l'ho ancora sentita..anche perchè non ascolto mai la radio :D

Comunque, tutto bene gente?

Nemmeno io ascolto molto la radio! Ahahahah è stato un caso, ero al mare seduta al bar di un bagno e ad un certo punto ho pensato "ma questa canzone mi pare di riconoscerla" ...a scoppio ritardato proprio!  :teehee:  

Tutto bene, sempre fuori di testa come al solito  :das: Sto preparando mia madre all'inevitabile, ovvero, che quest'estate mi vedrà poco!  :mf_rosetinted: