• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:huh: what happened? :huglove::huglove:

Im okay. Watching the news. An alpaca farm was devastated by a dog attack' date=' dear god there's a lawyer on my TV named James Moriarty, lol Im dying, xDDDDDDDD oh yeah and it's 9/11. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Apparently racoons are becoming viscious in VA? A little girl lost a nose, ear, and lip O.o We have weird news today. :aah:[/quote']

I dunno. Just back,leg hurts :3

Okay then...and I know it's 9/11 :mf_rosetinted:

Dafuq? We never get news like that...then again there was that thing where locals in a town in Essex thought there was a tiger roaming about someone's back garden when it was just one of those stuffed toys.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

:huh: what happened? :huglove::huglove:

Im okay. Watching the news. An alpaca farm was devastated by a dog attack' date=' dear god there's a lawyer on my TV named James Moriarty, lol Im dying, xDDDDDDDD oh yeah and it's 9/11. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Apparently racoons are becoming viscious in VA? A little girl lost a nose, ear, and lip O.o We have weird news today. :aah:[/quote']

YOu think that's weird news, what about Emma Watson's secret dream, I want to be a part of a sex film? And the new money look like toy money, we want a fallos one the money instead of the king xD

YOu think that's weird news, what about Emma Watson's secret dream, I want to be a part of a sex film? And the new money look like toy money, we want a fallos one the money instead of the king xD

That kind of stuff we dont have it on the news, we put it in magazines :roftl:

That kind of stuff we dont have it on the news' date=' we put it in magazines :rpftl:[/quote']

Well it wasn't actually on the news, not the Emma Watson thing, maybe the money thing, just in the evening paper :aah:

EDIT: the money thing was in the news :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Lilasko

Evening paper? Do you get more than one a day? :blink:

yeah' date=' the morning papers you get in your mailbox and then there's the evening papers you buy in your local store. :wink2:

Like 98 degrees F I don't know how to convert to Celsius, sorry :aah:

Yeah it's freezing in mornings and burning in afternoons here :naughty:

isn't that like 37°C that's 5°C hotter than the highest temperature mesured this summer :shocked: And how cold is freezing :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, the morning papers you get in your mailbox and then there's the evening papers you buy in your local store. :wink2:

isn't that like 37°C that's 5°C hotter than the highest temperature mesured this summer :shocked: And how cold is freezing :mf_rosetinted:

Weird :blink:

U SERIOUS BRO!? :aah: The hottest recorded temperature this summer for my state was 44C :mikacool:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Weird :blink:

U SERIOUS BRO!? :aah: The hottest recorded temperature this summer for my state was 44C :mikacool:

You think? :blink: You don't have that? :shocked:

That's higher than the highest temperature ever mesured in Sweden :blink: But you live in Africa and I live in Canada :mf_rosetinted: So how cold was it this morning? :das:

You think? :blink: You don't have that? :shocked:

That's higher than the highest temperature ever mesured in Sweden :blink: But you live in Africa and I live in Canada :mf_rosetinted: So how cold was it this morning? :das:

No, we can just buy papers at the store whenever we want, I don't cos I never can pick which one to get :naughty:

like.... 10C (Woah, that number seems low xD)

Wow, I JUST NOW made the connection that Neo is Swedish.....:aah::doh:

I love Neo. :mikacool: