No' date=' we can just buy papers at the store whenever we want, I don't cos I never can pick which one to get :naughty:

like.... 10C (Woah, that number seems low xD)

Wow, I JUST NOW made the connection that Neo is Swedish.....:aah::doh:

I love Neo. :mikacool:[/quote']

Do you have that many? xD We have 3 :mf_rosetinted: Well the Evening papers are not sold in the Evening you can buy them whenever you want to, they are just vallen that because you can't ger them in your mailbox :mf_rosetinted:

That's cold :blink:

Welcome to the club xD Only knew it because it was a melodifestivalen clip with him on youtube :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have that many? xD We have 3 :mf_rosetinted: Well the Evening papers are not sold in the Evening you can buy them whenever you want to, they are just vallen that because you can't ger them in your mailbox :mf_rosetinted:

That's cold :blink:

Welcome to the club xD Only knew it because it was a melodifestivalen clip with him on youtube :aah:

We have... Many more than 3 :naughty:

I know, it'll be even colder in winter :mikacool:

Okay, I should emphasize this a bit more-- I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE NEO. Hold me back before I fangurl all over the place. :mikacool::mikacool::naughty:

We have... Many more than 3 :naughty:

I know' date=' it'll be even colder in winter :mikacool:

Okay, I should emphasize this a bit more-- I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE NEO. Hold me back before I fangurl all over the place. :mikacool::mikacool::naughty:[/quote']

That are newspapers? :mf_rosetinted:

How cold? Stupid question probably colder than we Will get :sad:

Well I understod that, just told you in a polite way that no one knows who he is in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

That are newspapers? :mf_rosetinted:

How cold? Stupid question probably colder than we Will get :sad:

Well I understod that, just told you in a polite way that no one knows who he is in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

Yep:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know, a bit below freezing I guess? :aah:

Hehe :naughty: I don't really mind. I'm a little bit hipster anyways:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Yep:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know' date=' a bit below freezing I guess? :aah:

Hehe :naughty: I don't really mind. I'm a little bit hipster anyways:mf_rosetinted::teehee:[/quote']

Oh :blink: xD

Aha, I though yougot temperatures around 20C :aah:

:teehee:

But I have to sleep now so goodnight :hug:

Oh gawd. The loovey-dovey-ness is...it's too much, I can't..no.uihfuwifgilawkfhbgwjuK *choking sound**is dead*

Oh, and just out of curiosity, would any of you ditch their friend for a boy?

Oh dear god, the complicatedness of that question is swallowing me :aah: I think my answer is.... Probably not.

And I see my darling Gracie-boo has spotted me.:huglove::huglove: Sorry dear, I was busy stalking and puking.:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl:SBBB!!!!!! :huglove::huglove:

Oh dear god' date=' the complicatedness of that question is swallowing me :aah: I think my answer is.... Probably not.

:blush-anim-cl:SBBB!!!!!! :huglove::huglove:[/quote']

I should have added repeatedly. Is it easier now?:mf_rosetinted:

You have NO IDEA how much I've missed you.:tears::hug::hug: I'm supposed to be sleeping and I'm really tired, but I just had to come check on Da Boss and you guys.:hug: So how are you?:teehee:

I should have added repeatedly. Is it easier now?:mf_rosetinted:

You have NO IDEA how much I've missed you.:t I'm supposed to be sleeping and I'm really tired, but I just had to come check on Da Boss and you guys.:hug: So how are you?:teehee

Oh, in that case, NO. :aah:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I know, it's awesome that you came even if it's only for a bit :teehee::huglove: AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Ahhhh fangurling :fisch::fangurl: Probably you wouldn't approve of what I'm fangurling, but ahh whatever? :naughty:

Oh' date=' in that case, NO. :aah:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I know, it's awesome that you came even if it's only for a bit :teehee::huglove: AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Ahhhh fangurling :fisch::fangurl: Probably you wouldn't approve of what I'm fangurling, but ahh whatever? :naughty:[/quote']

*sigh* Why can't you be here with me? Or I with you? Best if we were somewhere like London together.:mf_rosetinted:

:hug: It's TOOL, isn't it?:mf_rosetinted:

*sigh* Why can't you be here with me? Or I with you? Best if we were somewhere like London together.:mf_rosetinted:

:hug: It's TOOL, isn't it?:mf_rosetinted:

I dunno, hopefully in a few years when we're out of hs we can go to London together :teehee:

NOPE, guess again (or do you want me to just tell you?) xD

Xenia....is it cos I am in a lovey dovey mood or?

I can't help feeling that way...but at least I'm not f*cking sad.

Anyway I've been told to come off,bye.:bye:

Grace watch that video,you would like it,you can find it on my profile on fb.

Okay :teehee::hug:

Yes' date=' but it will happen :hug: [/color']

No! It's.... This lovely chap! neo_76113145.jpg

NEO!!!!!!! :swoon: I'm trying to decide on to what degree you would dislike his music.....:naughty:

I hope so.:hug:

Right, he's good....I have no idea who that is.

Xenia....is it cos I am in a lovey dovey mood or?

I can't help feeling that way...but at least I'm not f*cking sad.

Anyway I've been told to come off,bye.:bye:

Grace watch that video,you would like it,you can find it on my profile on fb.

EMMA!!! :hug: No, I was refering to the TOOL video.:naughty: How would I know what mood you're in?:aah:

Awww, bye. :(

I hope so.:hug:

Right, he's good....I have no idea who that is.

EMMA!!! :hug: No, I was refering to the TOOL video.:naughty: How would I know what mood you're in?:aah:

Awww, bye. :(

Aww kdjskdkskdk he's so cute :teehee::wub2: I feel like dancing around now :teehee: well I can show you a video, but I don't know, your reaction could vary from liking it to puking from it, I have no idea :roftl: