• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like stupid Adam and Eve, they found their love in a tree, God didn't think they deserved it. He taught them hate, taught them pride, gave them a leaf, made them hide...

I love that part.:naughty:

I'm listening to that song now :das:

wait you're not at school? :blink:

I'm listening to that song now :das:

wait you're not at school? :blink:

I've been listening to it the whole afternoon.:naughty:

Not yet, I promised Grace I'd come here around 11am, and it's 11:41am now and I have to leave at 11:55 to go eat and catch a bus. :/

Здраво. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: XENIA I AM HERE!!!!!:huglove::huglove::naughty:

RAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!!!!! And stuff.:naughty::hug::hug:

You're late, you know.:mf_rosetinted:

I've been listening to it the whole afternoon.:naughty:

Not yet, I promised Grace I'd come here around 11am, and it's 11:41am now and I have to leave at 11:55 to go eat and catch a bus. :/

RAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!!!!! And stuff.:naughty::hug::hug:

You're late, you know.:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: Not my fault, when I told my dad to get me up at 5:20 he rounded up to 5:30 without telling me :aah:

So, waaaazzzzuuuuupppppp? :teehee:

Not much, listening to TOOL and gonna go and eat soon. You? How's school? :huglove:

Listening to TOOL? Has anything grown on you.....:fisch:

Mm, not much. I'm sitting on my couch and it's kind of cold, so I have a blanket. I don't want to go to school today! :aah:

Listening to TOOL? Has anything grown on you.....:fisch:

Mm' date=' not much. I'm sitting on my couch and it's kind of cold, so I have a blanket. I don't want to go to school today! :aah:[/quote']

I meant TOOL the song.:naughty: And I love the Adam and Eve part as you might have noticed.:naughty:

Why did I remember Sherlock when you said blanket? What are you doing to my brain????!!!!:mf_rosetinted::aah: I don't want to go either. I wanna stay here and do nothing all day like before.:tears: Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I got an F with three minuses on my first French dictation on Monday.:roftl:

I meant TOOL the song.:naughty: And I love the Adam and Eve part as you might have noticed.:naughty:

Why did I remember Sherlock when you said blanket? What are you doing to my brain????!!!!:mf_rosetinted::aah: I don't want to go either. I wanna stay here and do nothing all day like before.:tears: Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I got an F with three minuses on my first French dictation on Monday.:roftl:

That's my favorite part too, well including the Latin bit I love that :teehee:

I don't know, because.... I love Sherlock. :mikacool: doo doo dooooooooo! Good on you for remembering! Messing with people's heads is fun. :naughty:

Me too :tears: Seriously, a dictation already? Dafuq!? How much have you learned? :lmfao:

That's my favorite part too' date=' well including the Latin bit I love that :teehee:

I don't know, because.... I love Sherlock. :mikacool: doo doo dooooooooo! Good on you for remembering! Messing with people's heads is fun. :naughty:

Me too :tears: Seriously, a dictation already? Dafuq!? How much have you learned? :lmfao:[/quote']

True, if it's appropriate I'm gonna give it to my Latin teacher to translate it.:teehee:

No.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes.:aah: Only the alphabet and some accents.:aah:

I have to go now, love ya dear.:hug::hug:

True, if it's appropriate I'm gonna give it to my Latin teacher to translate it.:teehee:

Ooh good idea! :das:

:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously, we're already having conversations! :blink:XD

Aww okay, love ya and see you later today (hopefully) :huglove:

Look in the tool thread pretty sure it's already translated, and I don't think your latin teacher can translate it :naughty:

I'm alone and bored :wait: time to spam da thread :mf_rosetinted:

my day was interesting.... :aah:

I was in front of one of the our schools language classes, waiting for my english lesson to start. There was another lesson going. They had english and the teacher was 8c's (my beloved class :pinkbow:) tutor. She saw me behind the door and asked me to come to the class. I was bit confused and walked to the class. She introduced me to 7b's students and asked me to tell them about the music I listen to. I looked at her like "Are you f*cking kidding me?". So, I told them that I like music a lot and I like to listen to it. I said my favourite singer was Mika (ofc. :aah:) and I liked Fun. too. Everybody was like who the hel* is Mika. So then I played Relax, few guys know it. Then I played Celebrate... You really should have seen their faces :roftl: Everybody were just like this: "omgomgomgomg :boing: I love this song! :boing:" :roftl: poor little seven graders :roftl:

I'm alone and bored :wait: time to spam da thread :mf_rosetinted:

my day was interesting.... :aah:

I was in front of one of the our schools language classes, waiting for my english lesson to start. There was another lesson going. They had english and the teacher was 8c's (my beloved class :pinkbow:) tutor. She saw me behind the door and asked me to come to the class. I was bit confused and walked to the class. She introduced me to 7b's students and asked me to tell them about the music I listen to. I looked at her like "Are you f*cking kidding me?". So, I told them that I like music a lot and I like to listen to it. I said my favourite singer was Mika (ofc. :aah:) and I liked Fun. too. Everybody was like who the hel* is Mika. So then I played Relax, few guys know it. Then I played Celebrate... You really should have seen their faces :roftl: Everybody were just like this: "omgomgomgomg :boing: I love this song! :boing:" :roftl: poor little seven graders :roftl:

:lmfao: xD But that's amazing XD