• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because lovey-dovey makes me puky.:mf_rosetinted: And the short vid for TOOL has already made me puke inside of my mouth, and I couldn't stand anything else of the sort.:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly why I haven't and will not see that vid. :mf_rosetinted: it is the opposite of lovey dovey, But I still don't think you'll like it :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]J0DoOhsUdio[/YOUTUBE]

Exactly why I haven't and will not see that vid. :mf_rosetinted: it is the opposite of lovey dovey' date=' But I still don't think you'll like it :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE']J0DoOhsUdio[/YOUTUBE]

I'd just suggest you play the video, but just listen to the song, since it's the full version of TOOL. You can never know what I will and will not like - even I surprise myself sometimes.:naughty:

1.) Song's not bad, only the robot repeating 'intoxicated love' is annoying me, but in general I think he has a good voice and it's a good song.

2.) Ermahgerd it's INCREDIBLE how much he reminds me of Da Boss in those black trousers and the white shirt and suspenders (if only they were hanging around his butt :roftl:)! :aah:

3) I LOVE his dancers.:roftl:

I'd just suggest you play the video, but just listen to the song, since it's the full version of TOOL. You can never know what I will and will not like - even I surprise myself sometimes.:naughty:

1.) Song's not bad, only the robot repeating 'intoxicated love' is annoying me, but in general I think he has a good voice and it's a good song.

2.) Ermahgerd it's INCREDIBLE how much he reminds me of Da Boss in those black trousers and the white shirt and suspenders (if only they were hanging around his butt :roftl:)! :aah:

3) I LOVE his dancers.:roftl:

Yeah, I LURVE Neo's bit :teehee: oh, mmm....

Neo+Linus+Ingelsbo.jpg

:fisch:

Fave female singer :wub2::wub2: :wub2:

She's up with Tori Amos and Florence + The Machine for me I think :teehee:

There has to be, there's a Serbian one.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah but the original language has to be like Italian or smth, so I dunno :aah:

Sooo you like La Roux here's My fave :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

OOOH! :fangurl::boing:

Yeah' date=' I LURVE Neo's bit :teehee: oh, mmm....

[img']http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/44865645/Neo+Linus+Ingelsbo.jpg[/img]

:fisch:

No dear, THIS

shakeyoubootie.gif is how you do it.:naughty:

She's up with Tori Amos and Florence + The Machine for me I think :teehee:

Yeah but the original language has to be like Italian or smth' date=' so I dunno :aah:

OOOH! :fangurl::boing:[/quote']

IT HAS TO EXIST.:mf_rosetinted:

No dear, THIS

shakeyoubootie.gif is how you do it.:naughty:

IT HAS TO EXIST.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah but I'm not gonna scroll through a million bajillion pics of linus to find one like that :naughty: BTW, now that Meeks changed his hair Neo us declared the new curl king.:mikacool:

I looked it up, I didn't find anything, :aah: