what happened? :huglove:

He found out that Mika is gay via the newspaper as there is a whole bit about it in there and then said about throwing the CD's in the bin and phoning up and canceling the tickets for his gig in December.I don't complain about the people he listens to..:tears: First there was Gaga now this..seriously..I am done.:tears::tears:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He found out that Mika is gay via the newspaper as there is a whole bit about it in there and then said about throwing the CD's in the bin and phoning up and canceling the tickets for his gig in December.I don't complain about the people he listens to..:tears: First there was Gaga now this..seriously..I am done.:tears::tears:

:shocked: whaat?! :shocked:

but if someone's gay that doesn't mean that people should stop listening to them :sneaky2:

I hope he'll change his mind to not cancel the tickets :itsok::huglove:

what no :tears::hug: I hope he doesn't do that :huglove:

:shocked: whaat?! :shocked:

but if someone's gay that doesn't mean that people should stop listening to them :sneaky2:

I hope he'll change his mind to not cancel the tickets :itsok::huglove:

Yes I know that. But yeah seems my dad has something against gays he actually then went on about Freddie Mercury..

You was probably kidding with that (I hope he was) really it would just be sad to stop me from listening to him just cos he's gay. He may be gay but it's a lovely man more than which can be said for my father who isn't really.

what no :tears::hug: I hope he doesn't do that :huglove:

I hope so too but yeah my dad is just a dick tbh.

So Xenia if you see this, it's for you. I said I would translate something Liv Strömquist has wrote because she's one of my favorite authors. :teehee:

stromquist_liv_2008_einst.jpg

Alber Einstein did all his early research with his first wife Mileva Marić. Mileva was a serbian mathematician who studied theoretical physics in the same class as Einstein, at the Federal Institute of Technology in Zürich. It was forbidden for women to study there, but they had made an exception for Mileva.

Mileva Marić: I think x=my=p^2 What do you think sweetheart?

Einstein: Yes, cutie I think the same.

They published together in 1905 three articles that was revolutionary for the physics. One about the Theory of relativity, one about Brownian motion and one about the Photoelectric effect.

Einstein: Our research is doing great.

Mileva Marić: Yes it does!

In every letter from this time Einstein refer the research about theory of relativity etc. as our research.

But then their marriage fails and Einstein leaves Mileva and marries his cousin. She is left alone with the responsibility for their two children, which the youngest of them suffers from schizophrenia.

Einstein: So long suckers!

stromquist_liv_einsteins_fru.jpg

Later on Einstein would be praised to the skies as a genius and get a fantastical carrier, while Mileva would be completely forgotten.

Einstein never mention Mileva at all, and he never speaks about the discoveries they made together. Instead Einsteins says this:

Einstein: Women aren't made for abstract thinking, Marie Curie is the exception that proves the rule.

Edited by Lilasko

....:tears: the meeting time... It's whole day, i have to be whole day with him! :tears:

A whole day! :shocked: They can't be serious, isn't there anything you could do at all? :tears::huglove::hug:

The only new book at school that I liked was English one :naughty: it has such awesome drawings and illustrations :mikacool:

edit: there's also a lesson about jack sparrow and generally pirates like me :das:

I like that :das:

I hope so too but yeah my dad is just a dick tbh.

Okay, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

A whole day! :shocked: They can't be serious, isn't there anything you could do at all? :tears::huglove::hug:

I like that :das:

Okay, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

i know... I answered to them that i won't be with hime for whole day, but they don't listen.. :tears:

what :shocked: what are you gonna do the whole day with him? and whre are you meeting? will you two be alone? :blink:

I do too :das:

i have no idea where are we meeting, but i know that i will meet him alone.... :tears:

not at all? you only studied before or how do you know it now? :aah:

yes i did :mikadas:you like it? :mikadas:

I studied it last year, but this year I chose to not have it :naughty: Easy, I used it everyday that's how I know it :aah:

Me like a lot :das:

i know... I answered to them that i won't be with hime for whole day, but they don't listen.. :tears:

i have no idea where are we meeting, but i know that i will meet him alone.... :tears:

Seriously they can't do this to you! Isn't there anyone that you can talk to? And what happens if you refuse to meet him? :hug:

:huh: hope you;ll be okay :huglove: wwhen are you leaving home to meet him?

I studied it last year, but this year I chose to not have it :naughty: Easy, I used it everyday that's how I know it :aah:

Me like a lot :das:

ohh cool :naughty: we have to study it and I'm not resisting :naughty::mikacool:

good :das:

you know about my father, right? He got free from prison on saturday and his only demand was that he wants to meet me once a week and he got the permission to meet me today and i just found out that the meeting time is whole day... :tears:

Ah I kinda knew. Oh right..Hope you'll be okay.:hug:

looks like they can... :tears: i've talked to my aunt and people at school. I think that they will just take me there if i don't go there..

:tears::hug: But that doesn't sound fair, you're the one they should listen to and care about! Isn't it illegala to force people?

:huh: hope you;ll be okay :huglove: wwhen are you leaving home to meet him?

ohh cool :naughty: we have to study it and I'm not resisting :naughty::mikacool:

good :das:

Good for you, I hated my english classes :aah:

:das: