• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate having to remove makeup before bed.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and I like cake.:pinkbow:You're welcome Grace.

I don't even bother wearing makeup on the weekend... or at all.... xD

I do believe you mean "I like PIE", but I like cake works as well since it can be taken as a Sherlock reference if I so choose to interpret it. :naughty:

I don't even bother wearing makeup on the weekend... or at all.... xD

I do believe you mean "I like PIE"' date=' but I like cake works as well since it can be taken as a Sherlock reference if I so choose to interpret it. :naughty:[/quote']

I did today because I was out the whole day. I never really wear makeup except in the case that I'm not too lazy and decide to put on eyeliner before school. But that's just sometimes.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

No, I mean cake. :mf_rosetinted: xD

absolutely. *needs to figure out how to make a sperm cakes reference somewhere in here* and okay :pinkbow: xD

I did today because I was out the whole day. I never really wear makeup except in the case that I'm not too lazy and decide to put on eyeliner before school. But that's just sometimes.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

No, I mean cake. :mf_rosetinted: xD

oh okay xDDDD

Ooh *refrains from referencing sherlock around you lest you drive me crazy telling me how you're never going to ever watch it and blah blah blah and don't even bother reminding me because I"ll never forget xDDD