• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see :aah:

Not true, never ever in my whole life read a poem that are that, the most are sad actually :mf_rosetinted:

Shakespeare?:mf_rosetinted: And they can be sad and lovey-dovey at the same time. And Poe is just...wow.:wub2:

I Only Love You When I'm Drunk :groovy:

I refuse to respond to that any further.:mf_rosetinted:

Why can't you quote Underwater or something like that?:naughty:

yep... I blacked out and my heart stopped and i didn't breath. Thank my new neighbour that he is a doctor.

oh my goodness! How come? What happened? :tears:

Yay! :boing:Mehrker.:drool::roftl:

Why? :tears:

:naughty:I need to show you some guys from my school, if I ever get around to it :roftl: xD

:naughty:I need to show you some guys from my school' date=' if I ever get around to it :roftl: xD[/color']

Please do.:das: And I'm sorry I'm annoying you, but it's Merkher and I can't help it. He's like the Johnny Depp of our school! :aah:

i don't know, i only remember that i had really weird feeling, and now i'm here in hospital.

Well did they tell you anything?

i don't know, i only remember that i had really weird feeling, and now i'm here in hospital.

but don't you know anything of what happened to you? The cause, or something?

Please do.:das: And I'm sorry I'm annoying you, but it's Merkher and I can't help it. He's like the Johnny Depp of our school! :aah:

Well did they tell you anything?

I will have to think of some xD and don't worry, I understand where you're coming from of course xDDDD I still think you really need to ask him out though :teehee: