• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What happened? :huglove:

He has this thing...where he wishes I was like a normal teenager. one that goes out on weekends with pals or goes to parties...and he basically just went at me for not being like that...forget about accepting who I am...he obviously can't...and I'm f*cking crying...no one seriously loves me over here...

I have several things on my mind right now, so I'm gonna put them all in one post.

1) Yay, new thread!!:yay::yay::yay: Congrats on finally getting to make one Grace.:naughty

2) Why attack poor cats? :tears:

3)Come on, and show them your love. Rip out the wings of a butterfly. For your soul, my love, rip out the wings of a butterfly. For your soul..

4) Grace I could've sworn I saw Micah here when I was leaving yesterday.:blink:

and 5) I have a sudden urge to hug people.:mf_rosetinted:

Hey Xen :hug:

1) Thank you! :yay:

2) no, they're Attack Cats, we aren't attacking them they attack Lestrade and Sally and Anderson DAMMIT ANDERSON! :sneaky2::naughty:

3) This endless mercy mile We're crawling side by side With Hell freezing over in our eyes Gods kneel before our crime.

4) I know, she was here. She never posted, she couldn't, but she was here while we were texting last night.

5) Hug someone. And I will virtually hug you some more. :hug: :hug:

He has this thing...where he wishes I was like a normal teenager. one that goes out on weekends with pals or goes to parties...and he basically just went at me for not being like that...forget about accepting who I am...he obviously can't...and I'm f*cking crying...no one seriously loves me over here...

Awe :huglove::huglove::huglove: I'm sorry that happened, I'm sure he does care about you just sometimes people forget about what's most important which is accepting people for who they are. :hug:

Awe :huglove::huglove::huglove: I'm sorry that happened' date=' I'm sure he does care about you just sometimes people forget about what's most important which is accepting people for who they are. :hug:[/quote']

It's fine I guess. Yeah somehow I doubt deep down he cares about me as he has said about not wishing I was born and stuff...I'm pretty much just a mistake by the sounds of it.

:roftl: so' date=' is it harder than Georgian? :naughty:

[/quote']

OF COURSE IT IS :aah: why georgian is easy:

you read it as you write/you write as you read/hear :aah:

there are no articles like the a and an:aah:

there are no sexes like she/he/it. :aah:

and maybe other reasons too but I can't rememebr right now:mikacool:

It's fine I guess. Yeah somehow I doubt deep down he cares about me as he has said about not wishing I was born and stuff...I'm pretty much just a mistake by the sounds of it.

At the heart of it though, he probably does care about you. :hug: People can say things they don't truly mean, and it's easier to say those things than to take them back or admit you were wrong.

OF COURSE IT IS :aah: why georgian is easy:

you read it as you write/you write as you read/hear :aah:

there are no articles like the a and an:aah:

there are no sexes like she/he/it. :aah:

and maybe other reasons too but I can't rememebr right now:mikacool:

Retitle that to Reasons why Grace will learn Georgian. :mikacool::naughty:

Hey Xen :hug:

1) Thank you! :yay:

2) no' date=' they're Attack Cats, we aren't attacking them they attack Lestrade and Sally and Anderson DAMMIT ANDERSON! :sneaky2::naughty:

3) This endless mercy mile We're crawling side by side With Hell freezing over in our eyes Gods kneel before our crime.

4) I know, she was here. She never posted, she couldn't, but she was here while we were texting last night.

5) Hug someone. And I will virtually hug you some more. :hug: :hug:

Rawr.:naughty:

1) You're welcome.:pinkbow:

2) Oh, OK then.:pinkbow:

3) See, this is one of the many reason that I love you.:naughty:

4) I thought you didn't have a phone.:blink:

5) I don't have anyone to hug (my parents don't count) atm. I want to hug you.:tears:

Retitle that to Reasons why Grace will learn Georgian. :mikacool::naughty:

okay.

WHY GRACE WILL LEARN GEORGIAN:

you read it as you write/you write as you read/hear.

there are no articles like the a and an.

there are no sexes like she/he/it.

:mikacool:

At the heart of it though' date=' he probably does care about you. :hug: People can say things they don't truly mean, and it's easier to say those things than to take them back or admit you were wrong.[/quote']

Yeah I can usually tell when he is just messing me about and when it comes to that he isn't messing about.

He didn't even care about that time I walked out of the house cos he annoyed me so much and I didn't come back home till after 8pm.

Rawr.:naughty:

1) You're welcome.:pinkbow:

2) Oh, OK then.:pinkbow:

3) See, this is one of the many reason that I love you.:naughty:

4) I thought you didn't have a phone.:blink

5) I don't have anyone to hug (my parents don't count) atm. I want to hug you.:tears:

Hey, I'm Dino, rawr is MY line! :aah::teehee:

:3

41168801.jpg

I don't... Texting each other from iPods like a sir. :mikacool:

I want to hug you tooooooooo :tears: Lets both like, hug the air, and we can pretend? :hug::teehee:

That sounds a lot like Serbian.:mikacool:

Which is why I'm also learning Serbian. :mikacool: I can no longer count the languages I'm learning on my hands. :lmfao:...and no f*cks were given that day! xD

shall I do that too? :roftl: does it have different letters? :mf_rosetinted: *googles*

Yeah I can usually tell when he is just messing me about and when it comes to that he isn't messing about.

He didn't even care about that time I walked out of the house cos he annoyed me so much and I didn't come back home till after 8pm.

:huglove::huglove::huglove: I'm sorry :tears::huglove:

Hey' date=' I'm Dino, rawr is MY line! :aah::teehee:

:3

[img']http://teenagertoteenager.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/41168801.jpg[/img]

I don't... Texting each other from iPods like a sir. :mikacool:

I want to hug you tooooooooo :tears: Lets both like, hug the air, and we can pretend? :hug::teehee:

I know, I saw your new avatar.:das: At first I was like : 'dafuq is this?' then I noticed that it has no siggie and I was like 'could it be..?' and then 'yup, it's Grace'.:naughty: So, getting a siggie any time soon? :das:

:roftl: Yay, I don't smell weird! xDD

Oh cool. Any news?

I'll hug my computer.:mf_rosetinted:

I know, I saw your new avatar.:das: At first I was like : 'dafuq is this?' then I noticed that it has no siggie and I was like 'could it be..?' and then 'yup, it's Grace'.:naughty: So, getting a siggie any time soon? :das

:roftl: Yay, I don't smell weird! xDD

Oh cool. Any news?

I'll hug my computer.:mf_rosetinted:

I couldnt resist, I've been andersonsdino on TinyChat long enough that it had to be. :naughty: Mayyyybe... SKJDOAJDS SO MANY THINGS I WANT THERE AND I CANT PICKKKKK!!!! :tears::mf_rosetinted:

Ooh, good. :das: xD

Mm, loads of things explained. And slight TMI, but I didn't really care, tbh. :roftl:

And I hug my iPad. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by StarryEyed<3