• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NAWWWWW' date=' I'm gonna learn Quenya again, you reminded me. And there's plenty of source material :teehee: Only problem is not being able to type in it...:aah:[/quote']

You'll probably learn much faster than I will, or I know you will! :aah: Oh that's right xD

no they dont say that its nasty. they are just even not thinking about moving to another country:aah:

that 'lessons' where I'm learning Korean 'told me' to write Lebanon in Korean :aah:

Lebanon - Mika was born there. :mf_rosetinted:

Aha, it's a sign :roftl: xD What site do you use? :teehee:

I couldnt resist' date=' I've been andersonsdino on TinyChat long enough that it had to be. :naughty: Mayyyybe... SKJDOAJDS SO MANY THINGS I WANT THERE AND I CANT PICKKKKK!!!! :tears::mf_rosetinted:

Ooh, good. :das: xD

Mm, loads of things explained. And [i']slight[/i] TMI, but I didn't really care, tbh. :roftl:

And I hug my iPad. :mf_rosetinted:

Do what Emma does: change it every five minutes. :roftl:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand? Did you find out what she did?

That's it, we NEED to meet one day.:mf_rosetinted:

Well that's true' date=' I started learning it for you honestly :naughty:[/quote']

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :333333333333 :huglove::huglove:

You'll probably learn much faster than I will, or I know you will! :aah: Oh that's right xD

Aha, it's a sign :roftl: xD What site do you use? :teehee:

I'm just used to language stuff. I started the language thing at the beginning of summer with Korean, and now..,, xDDD

But then again, there's always the romanized version of Tengwar, I forgot :naughty:

It's okay.

On a much happier note.

I SEE FUN. NEXT MONTH NOT LONG NOW,CAN'T WAIT.:dance_man:

Ooh! I wish I could go to a concert :mf_rosetinted: I'm not allowed apparently. :aah:

Haha sorry, the little brother to the evil monster, who's evil because she apparently don't like Kanina, wrote that xD

In other words my brother wrote that :aah:

O.o okay xD :naughty:

I'm just used to language stuff. I started the language thing at the beginning of summer with Korean' date=' and now..,, xDDD

But then again, there's always the romanized version of Tengwar, I forgot :naughty:[/quote']

Exactly that's what I mean, and you have english as your native language too! :teehee:

Ehm, I have no idea, I haven't even watched the films :fisch:

Yup.:mf_rosetinted: Relax and take it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy.:mf_rosetinted:

Who dafuq said he sucks?:sneaky2:

i dont now :fisch:

Do what Emma does: change it every five minutes. :roftl:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand? Did you find out what she did?

That's it, we NEED to meet one day.:mf_rosetinted:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :333333333333 :huglove::huglove:

Haha, I think I'll wait until I get Photoshop again and can massively collage everything I love, and it will be LE SIGGY OF EPICNESS. :3 :naughty:

Yes... It's complicated and weird, but she ran off to Paris and did some ...'soul searching'? :aah: She had grape vodka :naughty::roftl:

It WILL happen. :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe :blush-anim-cl::hug:

I would understand not being able to go to a Marilyn Manson or Alice Cooper concert as they are a bit :loco:

But for likes of Fun. Mika and that DAFUQ!?

Well I would be able to see Marilyn Manson or Alice Cooper because my dad would take me then, because he likes that too. But he doesn't really like Mika, or Fun., so he wouldn't take me, so I wouldn't be allowed to go. :aah:

Wait, so is it your brother or your sister?:blink::aah:

My brother, he wrote the sister thing :aah:

Ooh! I wish I could go to a concert :mf_rosetinted: I'm not allowed apparently. :aah:

O.o okay xD :naughty:

Yeah, he says wired stuff, now I apparently have a machine gun pen xD

Exactly that's what I mean, and you have english as your native language too! :teehee:

Ehm, I have no idea, I haven't even watched the films :fisch:

i dont now :fisch:

What's so great about English as a native language? :aah::teehee:

Then why are you learning Quenya? :naughty::fisch:

Well I would be able to see Marilyn Manson or Alice Cooper because my dad would take me then' date=' because he likes that too. But he doesn't really like Mika, or Fun., so he wouldn't take me, so I wouldn't be allowed to go. :aah:[/quote']

That is lame. Pure Mika. You'll never get to experience how amazing he is live.:wub2:

I still want to see Alice Cooper this Halloween but somehow I doubt there is tickets and yeah.:mf_rosetinted:

Haha' date=' I think I'll wait until I get Photoshop again and can massively collage everything I love, and it will be LE SIGGY OF EPICNESS. :3 :naughty:

Yes... It's complicated and weird, but she ran off to Paris and did some ...'soul searching'? :aah: She had grape vodka :naughty::roftl:

It WILL happen. :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe :blush-anim-cl::hug:[/quote']

You do realise that you have a size limit? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? :aah: How?? :aah:

When?:mf_rosetinted:

What's so great about English as a native language? :aah::teehee:

Then why are you learning Quenya? :naughty::fisch:

Because the most learn this language sites are in english :teehee:

Because I wrote my name in different languages and I found elvish really beautiful :teehee: