Mika - 20/09/12 JT 13:00 France 2

Kaito

It's just been announced on facebook !

247642_10151143190297420_1680216490_n.jpg

Mika en direct dans le JT de France 2 à 13h ! #repetitions

=> Mika'll be on for the 1PM News on FR 2#rehearsals

You can watch it here http://webactu-webtv.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=3

I didn't know if it was worth a thread but it sounds like he'll be performing live a song of the new CD ~ :fisch:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep :) ~ It was pretty awkward when they were filming him like that :aah:

He had to look at the camera and do.. nothing... Weird :doh:

No, he had to look smoking hot!

So... I tuned in late, but I take it I didn't miss anything yet except for that still?

No, he had to look smoking hot!

So... I tuned in late, but I take it I didn't miss anything yet except for that still?

Noope, you haven't missed anything ;)))

Some discreet lips biting maybe (as he didn't know what to do:fisch:) but that's it~

Is there more coming 'cause I missed it :doh:

Wanna try to record something with a new streamcapturer that I got on my work PC...

If he's singing a song, he should be on in a few minutes. But I don't understand what he's doing in this show. All this serious news and then a live performance? Strange format.

Is there more coming 'cause I missed it :doh:

Wanna try to record something with a new streamcapturer that I got on my work PC...

It will really start in 1~2' minutes, I think~

EDIT : LAST TOPIC BEFORE MIKA, I think !!!

I tried to quickly take notes for teh interview, I think we'll be able to watch it again later when it's uploaded online on FR2.

The woman had already interviewed him when he was promoting TBWKTM. She asked him why he had decided to talk about Love on this new CD.

He said that it was because he was 29... and he thought that love'd be a great cocnept for a pop album as, when you think about it, each pop song is about love (we're in love, looking for love, we lose it, find it again, ect). He talked about him being creativily blocked after his endless tour, him blaming everyone around him for that. He also explained that after the tour, he had begun to think about how fans'd react, if people'd like what he was tryign to make and it was destroying his creativity. Then came Paloma's accident and he fell in love. He then wanted to make an album to find back joy. He said that to make somethign great, you have to take the risk of doing something that may turn out to be crap, and he felt ready to dare doing so.

About Nick. The woman had heard they had a lot of fun in the studios. Nick had let lots of basses & pianos to work ("it was like a candyshop made for musicians"). Mika then realized that he needn't be on his own and could, like he did for LICM, surround himself with people to make music & have fun... He could then forget about pressure & commercial goals to reach...

NEW STEP ?

He says that he now dares to put himself in the middle of his artwork, surrounded by his still colorful universe.

If it ever had the same success as LICM, woud he protect more himself ? Would he handle thinsg differently ?

He thinks that unlike for TBWKTM, he could this time make an album which is as creative as LICM was. He would like to take part in many different creative projects, like producing the CD of one of his friends, who has a voice similar to "Jon Bays" (don't know the spelling nor the person in question x'D). Also, he would like to make music for movies...

He then talked about "promoting" which is detrimental to his creative process, he knows that if he stays away too long from creating things, he will be blocked once again...

Then, he sang Celebrate :> *China Boy verse addicted*

It's a bit messy, sorry ;')

Edited by Kaito