MIKA - Panthene Commercial.

Dreamerxd

Hi!

Just saw this commercial (rather new here) on Danish TV , and i see it's quite old, but couldn't find a thread of it, but in this commercial "Happy Ending" is playing in the background.

If there's already a thread for this, i'm sorry for opening a new one, and please just delete this one.

But i just wanted to let you know! :teehee:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

Just saw this commercial (rather new here) on Danish TV , and i see it's quite old, but couldn't find a thread of it, but in this commercial "Happy Ending" is playing in the background.

If there's already a thread for this, i'm sorry for opening a new one, and please just delete this one.

There are different Pantene commercials around the world with HE and we talked about it before, and posted links and videos, but I don't remember where.:dunno:

There are different Pantene commercials around the world with HE and we talked about it before, and posted links and videos, but I don't remember where.:dunno:

Ok, it's the same that's on i Denmark right now, only a year after. :b

But i simply couldn't find anything about, o i just thought, why not post a thread about it for those who hasn't see it. :)

Ok, it's the same that's on i Denmark right now, only a year after. :b

But i simply couldn't find anything about, o i just thought, why not post a thread about it for those who hasn't see it. :)

Yeah you know, I've been looking for this thread for ages and I couldn't find it!!!:sneaky2: I wanted also to let you know that on the newest season of the Xfactor (1st episode) there were the bits of lollipop & happy Ending and I was really excited :blush-anim-cl:

BTW, the Panthene commercial - also in Israel :teehee:

Hi!

I recognize this commercial, but how can I have watched it without hearing that HE is played on the background? :blink: Weird song to choose for shampoo comercial anyway :mf_rosetinted: