• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

which one? *too lazy to find* :mf_rosetinted:

nope thanks. :mf_rosetinted: Im fed up with them. I have grapes too:aah:

This one :mf_rosetinted: xD

Since I know you all want to hear about how my day was yesterday I'll now tell you all the highlights :mf_rosetinted:

Basic information:

It was my grandma's birthday so almost all my relatives on my dad's side was there, not that many, and celebrated my grandma.

She lives more than 400 km away

My cousines are more than 10 years older than me

my cousines' children are 1, 5 and 7 years old.

The rest are at least more than 40 years older than me.

The day:

• If I wasn't deaf before I most certainly am now. children can use a very high pitched voice
  • My youngest cousine-child called me mum
  • My cousine's children played murder machine with me and my sister - the killed the stuffed animals and ate their eyes
  • 20 kilos on your back hurts
  • I'm old enough to not leave the table when we finished eating, instead I'm supposed to small talk with the rest... I suck at that. Which results in awkward silences
  • People talked about immigrants...-.-
  • I had the coffe talk, as usual...
    - do you want some coffe?
    Me: no
    - oh you don't drink coffe
    me: no I don't
    - oh not yet, but when you're older you'll drink it
    Me: mm
    *starts talking with the rest about people who drinks coffe, and not* bla bla bla Coffe, bla bla bla.
  • The what do you want to be talk... Okay people I have no idea, can you please stop asking?!

• All you did was sitting and waiting for the next time it was something to eat
  • The internet died when I finally got my ipod

The good things:

• You ate 3 times
  • when people left

And one thing more. I hate that I can't use mile when ever I want to tell someone here how far away something is :mf_rosetinted:

Totally.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

So, sup? Did you get TOOL yet? :das:

:aah:

Yes, this friday :das: but haven't listen to it though :mf_rosetinted:

Okay so here's what I want to say: :naughty:

-met my best friend's bf yesterday and... :doh:

-Gonna sleep soon although I won't have to wake up early tomorrow.. AND I HOPE MY COUSIN WON'T WAKE ME UP WITH BARBIE SONGS :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

-I'm hungry.

-I hate Georgian poems. (Grace how many times have i said it now? :mikacool: I'll keep on saying anyway...)

Didn't listen yet :naughty:

Not good :naughty:

listen to this song :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]vXKtgP68QUk[/YOUTUBE]

........because f*ck logic, that's why.:mf_rosetinted:

:aah: Because I haven't been home and because it's spider in it... :mf_rosetinted:

oh, just read it hanna :doh::itsok: at least glad you're alive :naughty:

Thank you :mf_rosetinted: Yes, :roftl: but if it had lasted any longer I don't know :aah:

is he that pretty? :roftl: xDDDDDDDDD

Are you kidding me he's the f*cking Serbian version of Johnny Depp. Grace would confirm it if she was here.:mikacool:

EDIT: Oh look, she's here.:mikacool: xD

I'm gonna sleep now. laptop battery has almost died and I'm lazy to get a charger of course :aah:

so see ya guys tomorrow :bye:

Dammit woman go get a charger! :aah:

Are you kidding me he's the f*cking Serbian version of Johnny Depp. Grace would confirm it if she was here.:mikacool:

EDIT: Oh look, she's here.:mikacool: xD

Dammit woman go get a charger! :aah:

pm me a pic to see him or i won;t believe. :mikacool: xDDD now battery really died and have to go. no i'm lazy and sleepy. xDDDD

Well then just don't move. :mikacool: He's a guy from my school and my friend and Grace and I have been fangurling him senseless these last few days.:aah:

:doh::doh::doh: That same one? :mf_rosetinted:

No, I haven't been home because I've visited my grandma and because when you open the album the first thing you see are spiders :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna sleep now. laptop battery has almost died and I'm lazy to get a charger of course :aah:

so see ya guys tomorrow :bye:

Okay goodnight :bye:

Meh... :dunno:

Meh what? :blink: