• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah... not weird... ts' okay

ahh nothing much. My mum, auntie and uncle is in the city next to ours right now and it's just me and my cousin staying home right now. We don't even talk so it's considering that I'm staying home alone and eating sugar-coated peanuts :aah: and you?

Sounds fun :roftl: me,, I've decided to become a profession troller. Ts' really fun! :dance_man: I'VE BECOME A NEW REVIVED PERSON *serious face*

I'm having an issue with hyperactivity tonight

Don't worry, I'm not mental and/or criminally insane.

I know that...but I don't think it was that :blink: I dunno I'm confused >.<

Hmm..well it's definitely not a Tim Burton movie, because I would know, and the only other movies Johnny's scheduled for are the Lone Ranger and The Pirates of the Caribbean 5 and I don't think Alice's gonna be in one of those.:naughty:

.... ERMAHGERD DAFUQ IS WITH THAT :roftl: I was already laughing' date=' now I'm gonna start crying that's how hard I'm laughing...

Spoons.... Evil. Almost as evil as geese.

*0* okay. *goes to find a link*[/color']

He turns girls gay.:mikacool::roftl: And I can't understand why he's single! :aah: Okay, he did have the terrible capri pants which not even Mika can pull off and some 19th century shoes today, but he's f*cking Mehrker! :aah:

Dude, what's your problem with geese? :aah:

*waits*

Sounds fun :roftl: me' date=', I've decided to become a profession troller. Ts' really fun! :dance_man: I'VE BECOME A NEW REVIVED PERSON *serious face*

I'm having an issue with hyperactivity tonight

Don't worry, I'm not mental and/or criminally insane.

I thought you've always been one? :mf_rosetinted: AAAND that' great that you've revived now we can PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG :aah:

That sounds serious. so that means that you're a professional troller AND have hyperactibity? *gasp*

Hmm..well it's definitely not a Tim Burton movie, because I would know, and the only other movies Johnny's scheduled for are the Lone Ranger and The Pirates of the Caribbean 5 and I don't think Alice's gonna be in one of those.:naug hty:

He turns girls gay.:::ro ftl: And I can't understand why he's single! :aah: Okay, he did have the terrible capri pants which not even Mika can pull off and some 19th century shoes today, but he's f*cking Mehrker! :aah:

Dude, what's your problem with geese? :aah:

*waits*

Daaaaaaaaaamn :lmfao: and who's f*cking Mehrker? :das: I KID, I KID. Ooh, check your wording when you deal with a Dino that's been trolling omegle for the past hour..... :roftl:

They're EVIL! I HAVE PROOF! :aah: Maybe this is an America thing.:mikacool:

Fine. Here's your nine seconds of fairly blurry anyways butt...

YOU'RE F*CKING WELCOME. :mikacool::roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Larf9QElD6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I thought you've always been one? :mf_rosetinted: AAAND that' great that you've revived now we can PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG :aah:

That sounds serious. so that means that you're a professional troller AND have hyperactibity? *gasp*

AWWWW YEAH!!!! GET DA DISCO MUSIC PUMPIN UP IN HERE!!! :excite:

Honey, hyperactivity is just a job requirement. :mf_rosetinted::dance_man:

Daaaaaaaaaamn :lmfao: and who's f*cking Mehrker? :das: I KID' date=' I KID. Ooh, check your wording when you deal with a Dino that's been trolling omegle for the past hour..... :roftl:

They're EVIL! I HAVE PROOF! :aah: Maybe this is an America thing.:mikacool:

Fine. Here's your nine seconds of fairly blurry anyways butt...

YOU'RE F*CKING WELCOME. :mikacool::roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Larf9QElD6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/color']

No one....yet. :das::das: Never, I've been waiting for this Dino to come out for a while now.:das: xD

Show me.:naughty:

WDFGkjič,ćmžičahbuvgzfstcwvibonpmš<ldm,vk that's a good butt right there.:mikacool:

No one....yet. :das::das: Never, I've been waiting for this Dino to come out for a while now.:das: xD

Show me.:naughty:

WDFGkjič,ćmžičahbuvgzfstcwvibonpmš<ldm,vk that's a good butt right there.:mikacool:

Ooh, I SEE WAT YEW DID DERE, CHEEKY BASTAHD :das: xD AW yeah good, I feel like a BAMF right now :excite: xDDD :roftl:

Hehehe :das: as much as I love mah boy JD not the best I've seen xD :roftl: :roftl:

And oh, you'll have your proof as soon as I find a most convincing evidence MUAHAHA

Ooh' date=' I SEE WAT YEW DID DERE, CHEEKY BASTAHD :das: xD AW yeah good, I feel like a BAMF right now :excite: xDDD :roftl:

Hehehe :das: as much as I love mah boy JD not the best I've seen xD :roftl: :roftl:

And oh, you'll have your proof as soon as I find a most convincing evidence MUAHAHA[/color']

You can't expect me to control myself when we're talking about him (yet again :aah:).:mf_rosetinted: That's because you are one.:das::roftl:

It's still a nahce Johnny Depp butt.:mikacool: xD

Ohtay then.:mikacool:

You can't expect me to control myself when we're talking about him (yet again :aah:).:mf_rosetinted: That's because you are one.:das::roftl:

It's still a nahce Johnny Depp butt.:mikacool: xD

Ohtay then.:mikacool:

I don't expect you to, of course :roftl:

I KNOW!!! Cos I'm JAWN FREAKING WATSON!!! FYEAH!

Nahce.. But *coughsuprainbows* Benedict Cumberbatch.... *coughs up more rainbows, glittery ones*

Ah, the power of a single 9gag post.:naughty:

*goes off to a corner to cry*

...*and read TaserTricks fanfiction*

.........*smutty TaserTricks because I don't know what dafuq else to do*

*stalks tumblr*

*has Reichenbach feelings*

I CAN'T ANYMORE, OKAY!?

:tears:

Edit: no, I do not have mental issues, ehm jus BOOOOOORED, Jawn! Marry meh! f*ck.

Edit#2: okay maybe I have some issues...

Edit#3: yup definitely mental.

Edit#5: screw 4 it's a weird number

Edit#infinity: Not even mental hospitals want me ;w;

Edited by StarryEyed<3

I don't expect you to' date=' of course :roftl:

I KNOW!!! Cos I'm JAWN FREAKING WATSON!!! FYEAH!

Nahce.. But *coughsuprainbows* Benedict Cumberbatch.... *coughs up more rainbows, glittery ones*[/color']

Good then.:naughty:

Oooooooooooohtay.:mikacool:

B*tch please. If you haven't noticed, this is how the world of acting and actors works (imagine the gaps are 700.000 miles each):

Johnny Depp

everyone else.

*goes off to a corner to cry*

...*and read TaserTricks fanfiction*

.........*smutty TaserTricks because I don't know what dafuq else to do*

*stalks tumblr*

*has Reichenbach feelings*

I CAN'T ANYMORE' date=' OKAY!?

:tears:[/quote']

There, there.:itsok:

No, of course not.:mikacool: I will in a year. And what's that supposed to mean? :shun:

Good then.:naughty:

Oooooooooooohtay.:mikacool:

B*tch please. If you haven't noticed, this is how the world of acting and actors works (imagine the gaps are 700.000 miles each):

Johnny Depp

everyone else.

There, there.:itsok:

No, of course not.:mikacool: I will in a year. And what's that supposed to mean? :shun:

:aah::aah::aah:

No.

No.

No, no, nope, nada...

NONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONONOONONONONOONONONONOONONONONONONO

TIMES INFINITY.

INFINITY BIOTCH

IMAGINE THAT EACH TIME I SAY NO A BABY KITTEN IS POISONED TO DEATH, AND THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE DISAGREEMENT OF MINE TOWARDS YOUR STATEMENT. WHEN APPLIED TO BENE AND MARTIN, THEY AREN'T SO FAR. IN FACT, THEY'RE CLOSE ENOUGH IN MY MIND. YOU KNOW WHAT!?

tumblr_m23a6lAzYa1r4fb9y.gif

:mikacool:

... Yeah, I raged, so what!? Freaking BENEDICT. FREAKING MARTIN. Don't get me wrong... But also don't even try it. And no 'Ohtay' allowed.!:mf_rosetinted: xD

:aah::aah::aah:

No.

No.

No' date=' no, nope, nada...

[b']NONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONONOONONONONOONONONONOONONONONONONO[/b]

TIMES INFINITY.

INFINITY BIOTCH

IMAGINE THAT EACH TIME I SAY NO A BABY KITTEN IS POISONED TO DEATH, AND THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE DISAGREEMENT OF MINE TOWARDS YOUR STATEMENT. WHEN APPLIED TO BENE AND MARTIN, THEY AREN'T SO FAR. IN FACT, THEY'RE CLOSE ENOUGH IN MY MIND. YOU KNOW WHAT!?

tumblr_m23a6lAzYa1r4fb9y.gif

:mikacool:

... Yeah, I raged, so what!? Freaking BENEDICT. FREAKING MARTIN. Don't get me wrong... But also don't even try it. And no 'Ohtay' allowed.!:mf_rosetinted: xD

You're actually saying that those guys can compare to the one and only (male) god of acting called Johnny Depp?

And b*tch, PLEASE. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Johnny_Depp :mikacool: Plus, he's officially in the Guinness Book of World Records as the highest paid actor. So suck it.:mikacool:

You're actually saying that those guys can compare to the one and only (male) god of acting called Johnny Depp?

And b*tch, PLEASE. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Johnny_Depp :mikacool: Plus, he's officially in the Guinness Book of World Records as the highest paid actor. So suck it.:mikacool:

Yes! You know what, I AM saying that. Sure. Theyre not as amazing as Johnny, but guess why that is!?

Okay, it's because F*CKING NOBODY is.

And ya know what!?

I know. And I don't care. Bene is still my second favourite actor.

And he still has a better butt then Johnny,

so YOU suck it. MUAHAHAHA :das::roftl:

I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.

If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.

I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.

I think everybody's nuts.

I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do.

You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren't allowed to be normal.

When kids hit one year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.

I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it.

If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor,' I beg you to slap me.

I was ecstatic they re-named 'French Fries' as 'Freedom Fries'. Grown men and women in positions of power in the U.S. government showing themselves as idiots.

People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.

I'm an old-fashioned guy... I want to be an old man with a beer belly sitting on a porch, looking at a lake or something.

Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.

-Johnny Depp

There's more. Do you want me to continue proving you wrong?:mf_rosetinted:

Yes! You know what' date=' I AM saying that. Sure. Theyre not as amazing as Johnny, but guess why that is!?

Okay, it's because F*CKING [u']NOBODY[/u] is.

And ya know what!?

I know. And I don't care. Bene is still my second favourite actor.

And he still has a better butt then Johnny,

so YOU suck it. MUAHAHAHA :das::roftl:

No. NO.

...out of actors.

Dear...

559317_10151033519852179_1205819252_n.jpg:naughty:

I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.

If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.

I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.

I think everybody's nuts.

I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do.

You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren't allowed to be normal.

When kids hit one year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.

I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it.

If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor,' I beg you to slap me.

I was ecstatic they re-named 'French Fries' as 'Freedom Fries'. Grown men and women in positions of power in the U.S. government showing themselves as idiots.

People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.

I'm an old-fashioned guy... I want to be an old man with a beer belly sitting on a porch, looking at a lake or something.

Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.

-Johnny Depp

There's more. Do you want me to continue proving you wrong?:mf_rosetinted:

If you would pay attention already you'd know JD is my favourite actor anyways. I'm just saying, there's definitely a comparison point. You can't put him so far above everyone else, and he's only human. In fact, I dare say he might not like that you put him on such a high pedestal xD

If you would pay attention already you'd know JD is my favourite actor anyways. I'm just saying' date=' there's definitely a comparison point. You can't put him so far above everyone else, and he's only human. In fact, I dare say he might not like that you put him on such a high pedestal xD[/quote']

He's not ONLY HUMAN, he's JOHNNY DEPP. And the pedestal is as high as he makes it.:naughty:

No. NO.

...out of actors.

Dear...

559317_10151033519852179_1205819252_n.jpg:naughty:

*cries* YOU'RE NOT BEING FAIR. THISISNTFAIRATALLDEARGODHELPME. :aah:

What, do I need to spam with Bene pictures now? I think so. Just so that.. Well you know why, so I don't feel like I automatically lose because kdjskifixnaaisajdkl :aah::blush-anim-cl: