• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know...maybe cos I never handed in a note saying so. I hope they'll believe me that I have to go to the orthodontist xD Which I go on the 2nd of October. :nervous:

Really? I've never been to the orthodontist. But I'm guessing it can't be so bad. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Ahh' date=' Rach what are you going as for Halloween!? :excite: we need to talk Halloween and thanksgiving. Hardly anyone else here really celebrates them xD[/quote']

I'm going as a big mushtache , matching with my BFF :naughty: We're going together. We bring pillow cases we get 'em full to the brim my dad's Awesome , I love him :wub2: , so do all of my friends :naughty: I'll tell you the deets on my costume in a PM don't want anybody stealing my plans :aah:

Good for you. I'm going to see if I'm able to get braces. I need them badly..

I got that about a month ago , It's fine until that take a 3D thing of your mouht by putting this gummy thing in your mouth that digs into your gums :furious: But it's really fun when they X-ray your face :naughty::aah:

I got that about a month ago , It's fine until that take a 3D thing of your mouht by putting this gummy thing in your mouth that digs into your gums :furious: But it's really fun when they X-ray your face :naughty::aah:

Yeah I've it all before but then yeah I ended up ill when I was suppose to get braces so now I have to go down that road again

Yeah I've it all before but then yeah I ended up ill when I was suppose to get braces so now I have to go down that road again

Ugghhhh that sucks Good luck :aah:

* Singing * I'm getting braces in two days Cha cha won't be able to eat bread like my BFF says Cha cha I guess I will only be able to eat whipped cream Cha cha Cuz I hate apple sauce Cha cha cuz It hurts to eat anything else Cha cha :groovy:

Ugghhhh that sucks Good luck :aah:

* Singing * I'm getting braces in two days Cha cha won't be able to eat bread like my BFF says Cha cha I guess I will only be able to eat whipped cream Cha cha Cuz I hate apple sauce Cha cha cuz It hurts to eat anything else Cha cha :groovy:

hahaha :lmfao:

My tutor for keyboard lessons said I will be spending a week on nothing but soup and mashed up banana :lmao:

I'm not keen on banana's either really..

I don't mind soup,just depends on what kind though.

B'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. He wants to marry me.:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Who who who:wub2: