• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The band :3 have the song 'Uprising' and 'Plug in baby' never heard of them?

Haha...how lovely.

Listen I haven't heard of a lot of music that people say I should listen to and when I say a lot I mean A LOT Soooooo basically my music life consists of Mika , 1D and La Roux :aah:

IKR :excite:

You don't even know Queen!!?? :shocked:

1D :puke:

Yay,I'm alone in the house now :dance_man:

Oops I listen to Queen on a regular basis :doh::naughty:

Whaaaaaa Like every girl in my class flips out when someone only says the the word " direction " ( including myself :naughty: ) or the word "one" it is contagious :swoon: :swoon: :fangurl: :fangurl: :wub2:

P.S. I have 1D concert tickets :excite:

Oops I listen to Queen on a regular basis :doh::naughty:

Whaaaaaa Like every girl in my class flips out when someone only says the the word " direction " ( including myself :naughty: ) or the word "one" it is contagious :swoon: :swoon: :fangurl: :fangurl: :wub2:

P.S. I have 1D concert tickets :excite:

That's good.

Oh gawd,I don't like 1D,sorry.

Congrats,I have tickets ordered for Mika,which I won't get till nearer the time of the gig.

That's good.

Oh gawd,I don't like 1D,sorry.

Congrats,I have tickets ordered for Mika,which I won't get till nearer the time of the gig.

Congrats to you too :wink2:

Me loooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeee 1D and you don't have to be sorry :naughty:

Congrats to you too :wink2:

Me loooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeee 1D and you don't have to be sorry :naughty:

Ah okay then,I am not sorry :aah:

My friend mark won't like you for listening to them though then again he probably doesn't like the fact I listen to Mika but he found the idea of me making a 'Born This Way' jacket cool,so maybe underneath all that 'I love metal' he actually likes Gaga.:teehee:

Ah okay then,I am not sorry :aah:

My friend mark won't like you for listening to them though then again he probably doesn't like the fact I listen to Mika but he found the idea of me making a 'Born This Way' jacket cool,so maybe underneath all that 'I love metal' he actually likes Gaga.:teehee:

Ahh well don't know him don't care , sorry if I offended you

Do you play any sports

Did someone say Queen? *looks around in a crazed manor and starts to sniff people*

I did.:teehee:

Ahh well don't know him don't care , sorry if I offended you

Do you play any sports

Not at all :aah: Why would I be offended? We're not exactly close friends.xD

Nope :aah: I'm a lazy bum. Unless internet suffering is classed as a sport now a days.:mf_rosetinted:

I did.:teehee:

Not at all :aah: Why would I be offended? We're not exactly close friends.xD

Nope :aah: I'm a lazy bum. Unless internet suffering is classed as a sport now a days.:mf_rosetinted:

I just thought that you were like really good friends since you talk about him a lot :teehee:

Well umm no it's not :naughty:

Well I play(ed) a crap load of sports XD

Currently playing : Swimming , Karate :wub2: , Skiing and Ice skateing

Played in the past : Softball , Ballet , Tap danceing and Basketball

I just thought that you were like really good friends since you talk about him a lot :teehee:

Well umm no it's not :naughty:

Well I play(ed) a crap load of sports XD

Currently playing : Swimming , Karate :wub2: , Skiing and Ice skateing

Played in the past : Softball , Ballet , Tap danceing and Basketball

Oh I mention him a lot cos he's awesome.:mf_rosetinted: We're not exactly best buddies though :aah:

Oh damn.

Oh that's nice,I have done skiing as I had to go as part of a course in a subject so I could get the reward at the end of it,I hated it tbh :aah:

and obviously there was P.E. so did sports then when I had that.

Oh I mention him a lot cos he's awesome.:mf_rosetinted: We're not exactly best buddies though :aah:

Oh damn.

Oh that's nice,I have done skiing as I had to go as part of a course in a subject so I could get the reward at the end of it,I hated it tbh :aah:

and obviously there was P.E. so did sports then when I had that.

Ohh well I love skiing I've did it since I was 3 I went down every trail when I was 7 it was awesome but With every thing comes a price and i've taken some nasty falls but nothing too too serious :fisch:

BTW After about 8 years of skiing , after I fall I still don't know how to get back up good thing my dad ski's with me :aah:

Ohh well I love skiing I've did it since I was 3 I went down every trail when I was 7 it was awesome but With every thing comes a price and i've taken some nasty falls but nothing too too serious :fisch:

BTW After about 8 years of skiing , after I fall I still don't know how to get back up good thing my dad ski's with me :aah:

Ah right.

Haha what? That doesn't even make sense that :lmfao:

I'd love to go do horse riding lessons but I am poor.:mf_rosetinted:

Ah right.

Haha what? That doesn't even make sense that :lmfao:

I'd love to go do horse riding lessons but I am poor.:mf_rosetinted:

Wait , what doesn't make sense :blink:

I've went horse riding once I was so scared i could have craped my pants with a little cherry on top :aah: but in the end it was great :excite:

Wait , what doesn't make sense :blink:

I've went horse riding once I was so scared i could have craped my pants with a little cherry on top :aah: but in the end it was great :excite:

The fact you have been skiing for 8 years and still don't know how to get up after you've fallen :aah:

ah yes,I've been on a horse quite a few times, I even went to this show thing and a woman offered me in wanting to take a ride on her horse but I said no since I didn't know how to ride a horse. My mum used to horse riding when she was younger.

The fact you have been skiing for 8 years and still don't know how to get up after you've fallen :aah:

ah yes,I've been on a horse quite a few times, I even went to this show thing and a woman offered me in wanting to take a ride on her horse but I said no since I didn't know how to ride a horse. My mum used to horse riding when she was younger.

Yeah I know it's sad :aah:

Yup , Riding a horse is fun

Hey I gotta go Karate in half an hour see ya :bye: