I'm going as a big mushtache , matching with my BFF :naughty: We're going together. We bring pillow cases we get 'em full to the brim my dad's Awesome , I love him :wub2: , so do all of my friends :naughty: I'll tell you the deets on my costume in a PM don't want anybody stealing my plans :aah:

Stealing your plans? Pssht, naw :das: I have my OWN epic plans. :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwwwwwww :wub2:

What did ja say :blush-anim-cl::teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Truth be told he has already said this before.

He sorta killed me with that as my ex's never said anything about marrying me not even one where I was with for like 3 months....so all I could say was Awwwwwww :') xD

He said this last night " I honestly only want youand I want to have a wonderful family with you but that's if you would want that but I definitely want to marry you :') <3 I love you with every bit of strength that I have and my heart aches with all the love I have for you <33 " :wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Truth be told he has already said this before.

He sorta killed me with that as my ex's never said anything about marrying me not even one where I was with for like 3 months....so all I could say was Awwwwwww :') xD

He said this last night " I honestly only want youand I want to have a wonderful family with you but that's if you would want that but I definitely want to marry you :') <3 I love you with every bit of strength that I have and my heart aches with all the love I have for you <33 " :wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Awwww that's sooo aweet :tears: How long have you been dating :wink2:

Just a few things before I go into a coma.:aah:

Poor baby :hug: if this devastates you' date=' I wonder what you'll do if he gets a girlfriend...:tears::fisch:

Mm. Okay, since I feel increasingly bad about your situation with Mr. Mehrker, I will link you tomorrow. If you remind me, that is.

:teehee: [/color']

Kath and I were fangurling/stalking him today when we thought of that. So we asked Tijana, who said he had a girlfriend but they broke up because she bacame gay. I'm still laughing.:lmao: And there's always spoons.:mf_rosetinted: xD

Thank you. :3 And I'm reminding you. :mikacool:

@ Rachel, you don't even know what Muse is? *le sigh*

@ Emma, could the movie with Johnny and Alice be Dark Shadows? It's already out, you know.:wink2:

Kath and I were fangurling/stalking him today when we thought of that. So we asked Tijana, who said he had a girlfriend but they broke up because she bacame gay. I'm still laughing.:lmao: And there's always spoons.:mf_rosetinted: xD

@ Emma, could the movie with Johnny and Alice be Dark Shadows? It's already out, you know.:wink2:

I know that...but I don't think it was that :blink: I dunno I'm confused >.<

OOH LA LA GOOD FOR YOU. AND HELLO THERE :aah:

HEY HEY :woot_jump: WASSUPPPPP!? :dance_man:

.... ERMAHGERD DAFUQ IS WITH THAT :roftl: I was already laughing, now I'm gonna start crying that's how hard I'm laughing...

Spoons.... Evil. Almost as evil as geese.

*0* okay. *goes to find a link*

I dunno...that just seemed weird liking that AND my status :aah:

I wasn't :mf_rosetinted:

nah... not weird... ts' okay

HEY HEY :woot_jump: WASSUPPPPP!? :dance_man:

ahh nothing much. My mum' date=' auntie and uncle is in the city next to ours right now and it's just me and my cousin staying home right now. We don't even talk so it's considering that I'm staying home alone and eating sugar-coated peanuts :aah: and you?[/color']