• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:teehee::teehee: at least you have a boyfriend. XD

maybe... I don't know. Perhaps she has a lot of work or her parents took her baby or something. :aah::aah:

Hopefully not, but we'll find out sooner or later :aah:

Edited by Lilasko

But your not over here so...:mf_rosetinted:

I have no friends apart from one over here and he can be a complete dick at times and not act like a friend as well..so

I need friends over here like people on here :tears:

I would move there to be witth you, but, the weather....:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yeah. Isn't always like that though. Back in May we had a week of sunshine and it was really warm. So :bleh:

But this shows how much you don't love me,thank you.:mf_rosetinted:

Our weather is pretty much always great :naughty:

Well I know I wouldn't be able to move there anyways. :teehee:

YOU CAN STILL VISIT ME.

That's if you care about me. I know others are far more important though.

I would love to visit! :teehee::teehee: No, it isn't that others are more important, but my dad is a bit of a kook. If he lets me visit anywhere it has to be waaaaay out of the ordinary or he won't see the point in going. :roftl:

I would love to visit! :teehee::teehee: No' date=' it isn't that others are more important, but my dad is a bit of a kook. If he lets me visit anywhere it has to be waaaaay out of the ordinary or he won't see the point in going. :roftl:[/quote']

Sure you just said you didn't want to come here due to the weather (blame it on the weather :fisch: ) Oh that is lame. There is a point in coming here though,you get to see what it's like in Scotland and get to see moi.

Sure you just said you didn't want to come here due to the weather (blame it on the weather :fisch: ) Oh that is lame. There is a point in coming here though,you get to see what it's like in Scotland and get to see moi.

I think I could handle it for a week xD and I know. My dad would have to come with me though and if he doesn't want to go, then nobody goes. :aah: