• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:aah:

:mf_rosetinted: calm down, girl. I know where he lives and i've knocked to his door and ran away with my Ville Valo-fan friend. :mf_rosetinted:

*raises hand only a little bit.* he isn't terrible.:mf_rosetinted:

MEEP. MEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEP efrbghunirtobhp4utngioer4hubgšwermjiop4gu4tnhrjgoši4trjnghio0jšrtiohgjtršohignrtuoigjretghi9rtoghreošgihjreowghjirwehjiriejghuiorthgnorienhjiohjirejgopriwejgort8hgšierjkgoperjgiop0jrošieghjrtiohgrioegnjpwerthgnpotg *breakdown robot from the Stepford Wives stile**explosion that sets everything within a 10000000mile radius on fire* Sh..sh..sh-she kknno-ows whee ere V-Ville V-V-Valo l-l-lives.

MEEP. MEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEP efrbghunirtobhp4utngioer4hubgšwermjiop4gu4tnhrjgoši4trjnghio0jšrtiohgjtršohignrtuoigjretghi9rtoghreošgihjreowghjirwehjiriejghuiorthgnorienhjiohjirejgopriwejgort8hgšierjkgoperjgiop0jrošieghjrtiohgrioegnjpwerthgnpotg *breakdown robot from the Stepford Wives stile**explosion that sets everything within a 10000000mile radius on fire* Sh..sh..sh-she kknno-ows whee ere V-Ville V-V-Valo l-l-lives.

like everyone in Finland knows. :mf_rosetinted: