• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't be lonely' date=' because I'm here now :naughty:[/quote']

If you can take my mind off him then yeah I might not feel lonely...but seriously...how am I to cope with not talking to him for the rest of the night? :tears:

Edit: Oh well at least Mika will be on BBC radio 2 in 13 minutes or so.

If you can take my mind off him then yeah I might not feel lonely...but seriously...how am I to cope with not talking to him for the rest of the night? :tears:

Edit: Oh well at least Mika will be on BBC radio 2 in 13 minutes or so.

Okay, guess how much I love strawberry jam that might distract you :mf_rosetinted:

And aw, I won't be able to hear that :huh:

Okay' date=' guess how much I love strawberry jam that might distract you :mf_rosetinted:

And aw, I won't be able to hear that :huh:[/quote']

Maybe :lmfao:

You sure? It can be streamed from anywhere in the world according to Mika.:mf_rosetinted:

See...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Doing a whole live gig at 8pm on BBC Radio 2. Singing new material for the very first time. You can stream from anywhere in the world!

Hello guys! :das: New thread indeed! And no name because they never used to be :mf_rosetinted: I like tradition :mf_rosetinted:

How's everyone? :das:

Hello Eloise

I'm fine,about to listen to Mika on Radio 2 :naughty: though I am feeling lonely as Clint has went off to sleep since he never slept at all last night,meaning he is sleeping now and I won't talk to him till tomorrow.:tears: (good thing Mika is distracting me.)

Maybe :lmfao:

You sure? It can be streamed from anywhere in the world according to Mika.:mf_rosetinted:

See...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Doing a whole live gig at 8pm on BBC Radio 2. Singing new material for the very first time. You can stream from anywhere in the world!

Since you didn't guess I'll tell you : I love strawberry jam so much that I eat it by itself straight from the jar. Now you know. XD

I mean I don't have a computer ATM :naughty:

Hello guys! :das: New thread indeed! And no name because they never used to be :mf_rosetinted: I like tradition :mf_rosetinted:

How's everyone? :das:

Tradition, tra-schmition :mikacool: sometimes people need to do things new ways :mikacool: xD

I'm okay, still deciding where I'll go for my first trip out of America. I'll go either this summer or the next. I'm thinking Serbia, though :naughty: you?

Hello Eloise

I'm fine,about to listen to Mika on Radio 2 :naughty: though I am feeling lonely as Clint has went off to sleep since he never slept at all last night,meaning he is sleeping now and I won't talk to him till tomorrow.:tears: (good thing Mika is distracting me.)

Me too! :naughty: Aaaaaw no :tears: Why didn't he sleep last night? :tears:

(if he needs help getting to sleep, he can just listen to this country music on radio 2 :naughty )

Exactly! :mf_rosetinted:

It's much funnier with names, that's why I want to make the thread :teehee:

(if he needs help getting to sleep, he can just listen to this country music on radio 2 :naughty: )

:lmfao:

Since you didn't guess I'll tell you : I love strawberry jam so much that I eat it by itself straight from the jar. Now you know. XD

I mean I don't have a computer ATM :naughty:

hahaha that's nice.

Oh you don't know what your missing.:fisch:

(if he needs help getting to sleep' date=' he can just listen to this country music on radio 2 :naughty )[/quote']

I guess he couldn't get to sleep :dunno: I went to sleep rather earlier than usual as I was falling asleep and was feeling really ill so yeah. He's off sleeping now :aah:

Yay,Mika :dance_man: