Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Yes it is. There's stuffing and rolls and mashed potatoes and macaroni and Oreo pie and.l you get the picture :mikacool: I haven't heard a "that's what she said" joke in so long... :naughty:

I want your oreo pie GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that I'll be in a safe place on the Mika's fanclub but OD are everywhere. :mf_rosetinted: If someone start to talk about JB I'll hide myself in a bunker. :fisch:

We were talking about him at some point yesterday, but only to say how much I hate him. :thumb_yello: and I hate OD too, so you're among friends :mf_rosetinted:Just that fluffy hair comes before hatred

Anything that works. :wink2:

NE' date=' NEVAH. :aah: MINE. :aah:[/quote']

Okay :naughty:

I was in class the other day when, my friend had a mechanical pencil and the lead was too big she said,"The hole is too small. It won't fit!" TWSS

I thought that I'll be in a safe place on the Mika's fanclub but OD are everywhere. :mf_rosetinted: If someone start to talk about JB I'll hide myself in a bunker. :fisch:

Blame Grace and Rachel am not talking about them as I don't like them,if I talk about them it is usually cos am in an arugement with a fan:aah: like how I was on twitter xD

We were talking about him at some point yesterday' date=' but only to say how much I hate him. :thumb_yello: and I hate OD too, so you're among friends :mf_rosetinted:Just that fluffy hair comes before hatred

Yeahhh :thumb_yello:

It's cold here too. 22°C inside but 11°C outside. Don't ask me how much it does in °F I don't know. :teehee:

A little something for Grace

Aha PAK U. XD I like his hair, not him. :naughty:

Okay :naughty:

I was in class the other day when, my friend had a mechanical pencil and the lead was too big she said,"The hole is too small. It won't fit!" TWSS

Blame Grace and Rachel am not talking about them as I don't like them,if I talk about them it is usually cos am in an arugement with a fan:aah: like how I was on twitter xD

Ehehehhehehehehehhe that's a good one... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Aha PAK U. XD I like his hair' date=' not him. :naughty:[/color']

Ehehehhehehehehehhe that's a good one... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Another one..

My husband and I ate a huge lunch. After waddling to the car, I sat back and reclined the seat. I said, "I'm just going to lay back while you drive me." TWSS.

:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Yeahhh :thumb_yello:

It's cold here too. 22°C inside but 11°C outside. Don't ask me how much it does in °F I don't know. :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted: xD

I have no idea about Celsius. But I imagine it's cold :naughty: the weather here is really nice, but I want snow do badly! :aah:

Hahaha. :lol3: I'm sure I'm not the first person you've been a superhero for. :naughty:

Nope, I do this aaaaaaaallll the time, you know :mf_rosetinted: because I legit have nothing better to do half the time... :floor:

Another one..

My husband and I ate a huge lunch. After waddling to the car, I sat back and reclined the seat. I said, "I'm just going to lay back while you drive me." TWSS.

:mf_rosetinted::aah:

:aah::aah::aah: I admire the people who come up with these. I have a pretty dirty mind, but I can't get a good one if you paid me. :mf_rosetinted: