Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh' date=' I'm quite well :das: My sister just joined too :aah: and I want ice cream! :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:das: I WANT ICECREAM. Now you've said it, I'm rather thirsty.

Eloise you foolish fool remember when I said IS ANYTHING OF YOURS IN THIS PILE and you scornfully replied NO well there was and now I have your t-shirt.

:shocked: WHICH ONE?!

Well if she's been sick for a month too, well then maybe xD

I don't like your sister :mf_rosetinted: xD

No, she hasn't. :mikacool: but that sounds bad :huh: I hope you feel better soon! :huglove:

Join the club? Just kidding... I think :mf_rosetinted: xD

Am I really seeing Sarah here? Okay world's end has come, everybody hide, NOW!! :mf_rosetinted::aah: trolololo hi :roftl:

Yep :lmao: hurllo :hug::bye:

Hey, everyone does it once. Or twice. Or 100 times. You do it too. You think I don't spy on you in your room...:fisch:

That's not true, you're a troll. Plus you know I always keep my door closed and hide under my blanket, how do you spy? X-ray vision? :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

hello for the people that usually come here and have just joined. I have a laptop now meaning webcam,that is all.:mf_rosetinted:

Dude. I MIGHT GET TO SEE YOU THEN. Next time we tiny.. :teehee:

:das: I WANT ICECREAM. Now you've said it, I'm rather thirsty.

:shocked: WHICH ONE?!

Thanks, now you reminded me that IM thirsty. :aah::naughty: I should get some tea. :mf_rosetinted:

Humph...

:sneaky2:

Lucky... my dad stepped on mine.

How..is that even possible? Surely he would of saw it :aah: saying that what was it doing on the floor in the first place?

That's not true' date=' you're a troll. Plus you know I always keep my door closed and hide under my blanket, how do you spy? X-ray vision? :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Thanks, now you reminded me that IM thirsty. :aah::naughty: I should get some tea. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

DUDE. I've already been on tiny with Annu,Wendy,Angi and Anney. Now I am about to skype someone..who is like you only is a guy :lmfao:

*hiding under a blanket* feel free to join me. :das: xD hey :'3 :huglove: (btw does S know about what i told you about Sandy last night? Just wondering :fisch: )

*joins you under Le blanket* :fisch::das: and not she doesn't :teehee: she doesn't know much about meh MFC friends. :naughty:

How..is that even possible? Surely he would of saw it :aah: saying that what was it doing on the floor in the first place?

DUDE. I've already been on tiny with Annu,Wendy,Angi and Anney. Now I am about to skype someone..who is like you only is a guy :lmfao:

A guy version of me? O.o das kewl. So kewl. :naughty::teehee:

That's not true' date=' you're a troll. Plus you know I always keep my door closed and hide under my blanket, how do you spy? X-ray vision? :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Thanks, now you reminded me that IM thirsty. :aah::naughty: I should get some tea. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

GET SOME TEA. QUENCH YOUR THIRST. I was pretty thirsty from eating pringles, and everytime I eat another pringle I'm thirsty again, and I have to get up and drink from the bathroom tap.

I take it you meant to quote me ? :aah:

But I am okay,looking forward to another late phone call from Clint:teehee: How're you?

I SWEAR I DID. Stupid computer. :mf_rosetinted: Are you and Clint ok now? :huglove:

I'm fine thanks, had a nice relaxing day drawing Mika. Can't do much better really. :naughty: