Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

I watched it yesterday. I couldn't break the tradition.

I don't mind you posting it, and going by my so far research I made the conclusion that she will most probably turn into the new member of the Jersey Shore cast and decided not to bother with it any longer.

So did I. I just felt like watching it last night, for some reason. Compelled to.

I like that idea. Or maybe luck will take her side eventually. ....maybe. :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So did I. I just felt like watching it last night' date=' for some reason. Compelled to.

I like that idea. Or maybe luck will take her side eventually. ....maybe. :naughty:

Well, it's snowing like crazy here, so I had to.

Yeah, sure. You know, it's like you just saw the borders of optimism, walked along them for 5 seconds and then started sprinting for the next 1000000000000000000 miles.

Well, it's snowing like crazy here, so I had to.

Yeah, sure. You know, it's like you just saw the borders of optimism, walked along them for 5 seconds and then started sprinting for the next 1000000000000000000 miles.

I saw that. I have a feeling we aren't getting snow this year where I live, so I'm just going to find a bunch of styrofoam and roll in it or something. :mf_rosetinted: xD

My dad can be such of a turdface sometimes :tears:

I know your feel, bro. :mf_rosetinted::itsok:

I guess so. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you know what the movie is about? No. Do you have any right to say anything about something you know nothing about? No.

Lawyered.

Quite. And as you well know' date=' many people give themselves very good advice then very seldom follow it. :mf_rosetinted: Myself included, in all honesty. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I see what you did there. But that's the thing, most are too self-confident and, in my opinion, idiotic to even stop and try to think about what they're doing, let alone give themselves any advice, whether it is good or bad.

Do you know what the movie is about? No. Do you have any right to say anything about something you know nothing about? No.

Lawyered.

I see what you did there. But that's the thing, most are too self-confident and, in my opinion, idiotic to even stop and try to think about what they're doing, let alone give themselves any advice, whether it is good or bad.

I said it looks retarded :mf_rosetinted: Pay attention people.

Lawyered.

It applied. :mf_rosetinted:xD Oh sh*t, I actually feel self-enlightened now. That was an interesting experience for me to read... :mf_rosetinted: it's true, I admit, very much so.

I saw that. I have a feeling we aren't getting snow this year where I live' date=' so I'm just going to find a bunch of styrofoam and roll in it or something. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I know your feel, bro. :mf_rosetinted::itsok:[/quote']

You saw it where? Or, you know, buy a bunch of snow cones, but without the syrup. Or leave the syrup, I don't know all of your fetishes.

I said it looks retarded :mf_rosetinted: Pay attention people.

I am paying attention. And you just referred to the biggest message of the movie, just so you know.

It applied. :mf_rosetinted:xD Oh sh*t' date=' I actually feel self-enlightened now. That was an interesting experience for me to read... :mf_rosetinted: it's true, I admit, very much so.[/quote']

Wow. I'm deep today. I enlighten people.

You saw it where? Or, you know, buy a bunch of snow cones, but without the syrup. Or leave the syrup, I don't know all of your fetishes.

I have sources. :mf_rosetinted: But you can't buy snow cones in winter, so that wouldn't work. :aah: And I see what you implied there. :roftl:

I am paying attention. And you just referred to the biggest message of the movie, just so you know.

Wow. I'm deep today. I enlighten people.

No, that wasn't deep, I'm just idiotic. It was one of those awkward moments when something incredibly obvious has been mentally ignored for awhile.

I have sources. :mf_rosetinted: But you can't buy snow cones in winter' date=' so that wouldn't work. :aah: And I see what you implied there. :roftl:[/quote']

So do I. Really? Not even in a supermarket? And can't you just take the ice from your fridge? And then go door to door and beg for more (ice, that is). Good.

No' date=' that wasn't deep, I'm just idiotic. It was one of those awkward moments when something incredibly obvious has been mentally ignored for awhile.[/quote']

I SAID I'M DEEP, BISH.

Not much just got back from being in town,got something to wear for Sunday (Mika gig:teehee: )

I'm pretty good though I feel rather meh after that McDonalds :huh: But still good :das: You?

Is it colorful :boing: