Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:itsok:

Thanks, I was absent from school for 3 days and I thought I would just do all of the homework tomarrow but she got so angery just because I didn't have the assignments. She is going to be furious when she gets home. She said she would drop it but she has a hard time doing that, so now I have to write what I'm going to say to the teachers tomarrow. :tears: I don't like it when people scream at me and are mad :crybaby:

Thanks, I was absent from school for 3 days and I thought I would just do all of the homework tomarrow but she got so angery just because I didn't have the assignments. She is going to be furious when she gets home. She said she would drop it but she has a hard time doing that, so now I have to write what I'm going to say to the teachers tomarrow. :tears: I don't like it when people scream at me and are mad :crybaby:

Ahh. No one likes being shouted at..

I accidentally sent a letter for mfc competition to mikacompetition and AFTER that I sent my doodle so now they didn't accept it or something :tears: but i was on tiiiime :crybaby:

Edit: I wrote accidentally two times. :aah:

Oh that sucks :huh: