Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

*brb dying* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do you exactly know how to pronounce the ძ btw?:mf_rosetinted: my lastname contains that letter too and i can't explain it in English. :aah:

I KNOW. :mikacool: wait, which grade are you in now?

edit: I forgot to add: bags hung on the ceiling lights too.

Um, wouldn't it be dz or something? I have no idea now that i think about it :lmfao: xDDDD

9th grade now :aah: xD

... y u so kewl. :mikacool:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um' date=' wouldn't it be dz or something? I have no idea now that i think about it :lmfao: xDDDD

9th grade now :aah: xD

... y u so kewl. :mikacool:[/quote']

yes it is xD kinda sounds like that :naughty:

good, I have friends in that grade too, and in 10th too. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:aah::das: smiley can't be eliminated :mf_rosetinted:

soon :mf_rosetinted:

it can. :mf_rosetinted:

Wanna be drawn? :das: xDDDDDD :roftl: He will. :mf_rosetinted:

SOON IS MIKASOON SO TELL ME NOW. :mikacool:

yes it is xD kinda sounds like that :naughty:

good, I have friends in that grade too, and in 10th too. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

it can. :mf_rosetinted:

Wanna be drawn? :das: xDDDDDD :roftl: He will. :mf_rosetinted:

SOON IS MIKASOON SO TELL ME NOW. :mikacool:

okay good that I got it right :naughty:

eep yay, now I just have to figure out how I would even get the money to go there. *cough*impossible*cough* :mikacool: xD

რძე' date=' ცხენი, მკვლელი, მაცივარი- ნო, მყ ვოცაბულარი ისნ'თ ვეირდ ათ ალლ :naughty:

Exactly, so romantic and beautiful, what a lovely happily ever after fairytale and what catchy songs :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

iM THERE. :naughty:[/quote']

:aah: it was as if the room was filled with love and warmth (:naughty:) the happiest family ever, poor mrs. lovett was burning of love :teehee:

@Clara :mf_rosetinted: he says I'm stubborn.

me: 88054449e46a63b28a090fcb1cfc174f_normal.jpeg:naughty:

okay good that I got it right :naughty:

eep yay' date=' now I just have to figure out how I would even get the money to go there. *cough*impossible*cough* :mikacool: xD[/quote']

I have to figure out how can I get money to move to London :mf_rosetinted: *cough*impossible*cough* :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Edited by mary*

:aah: it was as if the room was filled with love and warmth (:naughty:) the happiest family ever, poor mrs. lovett was burning of love :teehee:

Exactly right, poor Mrs. Lovett, poor thing... :naughty: But at least she got that one kiss, before she was consumed by the fire (:mf_rosetinted:) of her lust and adoration. :roftl:

I have to figure out how can I get money to move to London :mf_rosetinted: *cough*impossible*cough* :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Maybe one day it will be possible if you work hard :naughty: I've been saving to take a trip somewhere for like a few months and already have almost a thousand dollars :lmfao:

I need a new siggy wig, I'm bored of it :aah: it's the same on my tumblr as well, ide remember how i got it on my tumblr :mf_rosetinted:

Oh merp what's your tumblr, the link in your siggy isn't working :naughty:

Hey.

Allo!

Maybe one day it will be possible if you work hard :naughty: I've been saving to take a trip somewhere for like a few months and already have almost a thousand dollars :lmfao:

Oh merp what's your tumblr' date=' the link in your siggy isn't working :naughty:

Allo![/quote']

Oh ya, and neither does my twitter :mf_rosetinted:

http://paintyoooface.tumblr.com/

Oh merp what's your tumblr' date=' the link in your siggy isn't working :naughty:

Allo![/quote']

Yo.

Did y'all see I won that competition :fisch:

I will show a picture of me wearing the shirt when I get it.

ALREADY THOUSAND? :shocked: my bro says I'm a good money saver but you seem to be better. way better. :naughty: gimme and start saving up other money. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Allo!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: reminded me of my grandma. :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly right' date=' poor Mrs. Lovett, poor thing... :naughty: But at least she got that one kiss, before she was consumed by the fire (:mf_rosetinted:) of her lust and adoration. :roftl:[/quote']

She's not the only poor thing, no no :aah:

wait, when did they kiss? wasn't their marriage just her dream? :aah: (i need to watch it again, i forgot stuff D: )

what do we learn? Your true love will burn you in an oven :mf_rosetinted: (i mean if you're burned before buried that's even true :roftl: )

ALREADY THOUSAND? :shocked: my bro says I'm a good money saver but you seem to be better. way better. :naughty: gimme and start saving up other money. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: reminded me of my grandma. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, 700 :naughty: But I'm close :mikacool: I've saved my birthday money and gave up all my christmas presents and worked for my grandma and brought up my grades... It took work, get your own money :naughty:

IIIIIHHH AHHHHHH right? :aah: im da BAA. :mf_rosetinted:

*cough* I'll steal you and we'll be poor, living in some broom chamber at the architecture school :roftl:

She's not the only poor thing, no no :aah:

wait, when did they kiss? wasn't their marriage just her dream? :aah: (i need to watch it again, i forgot stuff D: )

what do we learn? Your true love will burn you in an oven :mf_rosetinted: (i mean if you're burned before buried that's even true :roftl: )

Oh dear, of course she isn't :mf_rosetinted::naughty: I'm counting the one in By The Sea. I'm counting it because it worked there. :roftl:

Wow, that's such a beautiful moral to such a beautiful non-macabre story :pinkbow: xD