Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

Well' date=' 700 :naughty: But I'm close :mikacool: I've saved my birthday money and gave up all my christmas presents and worked for my grandma and brought up my grades... It took work, get your own money :naughty:[/quote']

Well what money I had got I spent it all in clothes :naughty: but it wasn't much. jcbhkvurvgbhrjevbfmjd. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

troolloloollollololollololo my dad came home drunk from friend's party :roftl::lmao:

IIIIIHHH AHHHHHH right? :aah: im da BAA. :mf_rosetinted:

*cough* I'll steal you and we'll be poor, living in some broom chamber at the architecture school :roftl:

:yay: !! :aah::aah:

yes. iih aah.

stubborn1.jpg

Edited by mary*

Oh dear' date=' of course she isn't :mf_rosetinted::naughty: I'm counting the one in By The Sea. I'm counting it because it worked there. :roftl:

Wow, that's such a beautiful moral to such a beautiful non-macabre story :pinkbow: xD[/quote']

Aaaaah I thought it was so cute :roftl: And that swimming/beach suit.. :aah:

Yeaaah, you know what? :pinkbow: I'll write it in beautiful letters, frame it and hang it over my door :biggrin2: people will love it :teehee: How can you even dare mentioning the word macabre in a sentence about Sweeney Todd :mf_rosetinted:

troolloloollollololollololo my dad came home drunk from friend's party :roftl::lmao:

:yay: !! :aah::aah:

yes. iih aah.

stubborn1.jpg

knushbkafekb have i told you I have a donkey calendar at home :fangurl:

It's not big but surely.. warm :aah: and we'll get used to the chemical smell :mf_rosetinted:

yes.. I'm waiting for my mum's next salary time :naughty::lmfao:

:naughty: Good idea. :naughty:

Aaaaah I thought it was so cute :roftl: And that swimming/beach suit.. :aah:

Yeaaah, you know what? :pinkbow: I'll write it in beautiful letters, frame it and hang it over my door :biggrin2: people will love it :teehee: How can you even dare mentioning the word macabre in a sentence about Sweeney Todd :mf_rosetinted:

I couldn't even. The whole movie felt really serious and then there was that scene and I died laughing :aah: That 'Anything you say' was so perfect, and is basically how Sweeney feels about Mrs. Lovett almost all the time. xD

DO IT. Everyone will learn such a valuable lesson from that. :teehee:

Hmm you're absolutely right, that movie is about as macabre as a baby bunny rabbit without any fur yet. :mf_rosetinted:

me and my brother now: smiley5142.gif:lmao:

knushbkafekb have i told you I have a donkey calendar at home :fangurl:

It's not big but surely.. warm :aah: and we'll get used to the chemical smell :mf_rosetinted:

yes you have and I've seen it :naughty:

agree. at least better than georgia :wait:

:naughty: Good idea. :naughty:

I couldn't even. The whole movie felt really serious and then there was that scene and I died laughing :aah: That 'Anything you say' was so perfect' date=' and is basically how Sweeney feels about Mrs. Lovett almost all the time. xD

DO IT. Everyone will learn such a valuable lesson from that. :teehee:

Hmm you're absolutely right, that movie is about as macabre as a baby bunny rabbit without any fur yet. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Yeaaah :aah: I watched it with my friend and we were like OMG AWWWW :roftl: (she wasn't allowed to visit me then for two weeks bcz she wasn't sixteen and her parents are weird :mf_rosetinted:)

yeaah and she's like 'do you REALLY wanna know?' :teehee:

Okay. I'm really gonne do it :biggrin2: and glue it onto my school folder or sth :aah:

without fur? :blink: *shudders*

Yeaaah :aah: I watched it with my friend and we were like OMG AWWWW :roftl: (she wasn't allowed to visit me then for two weeks bcz she wasn't sixteen and her parents are weird :mf_rosetinted:)

yeaah and she's like 'do you REALLY wanna know?' :teehee:

Okay. I'm really gonne do it :biggrin2: and glue it onto my school folder or sth :aah:

without fur? :blink: *shudders*

:naughty: :naughty: The first time I watched it I was alone and I basically started making inhuman noises. :mf_rosetinted: xD

It's just perfect. Mrs. Lovett was so delusional. :floor:

Sounds like a plan :das:

I've never seen a bunny without fur but I bet they look somewhat scary :mikacool:

Whyyyyy? :aah:

pff georgia has mountains and bridges and buildings :roftl: it's SURELY better than bavaria :mf_rosetinted:

because

:naughty: me and bro are rofling silently. :mf_rosetinted:

well but can't be better than london. djkhfjdhgjfgdf it's ****ing snow and ice here. :sneaky2:

:naughty: :naughty: The first time I watched it I was alone and I basically started making inhuman noises. :mf_rosetinted: xD

It's just perfect. Mrs. Lovett was so delusional. :floor:

Sounds like a plan :das:

I've never seen a bunny without fur but I bet they look somewhat scary :mikacool:

Ahahaa I was scared that there'd be body parts lying around and bloodbaths :roftl: Have you seen Sleepy Hollow? :aah: I squeed aloud everytime Johnny was in the picture :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

I have so many plans but just as many empty promises, but this might actually happen :naughty:

I guess they look like those naked rat things :aah: (ron from kim possible? :roftl:)

because

:naughty: me and bro are rofling silently. :mf_rosetinted:

well but can't be better than london. djkhfjdhgjfgdf it's ****ing snow and ice here. :sneaky2:

Ohh :mf_rosetinted:

Snow and Ice is SO MUCH better than the mild. uhm. mud weather we have. :'D Why can't we move london onto some lone island where it's warm :aah:

Ahahaa I was scared that there'd be body parts lying around and bloodbaths :roftl: Have you seen Sleepy Hollow? :aah: I squeed aloud everytime Johnny was in the picture :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

I have so many plans but just as many empty promises, but this might actually happen :naughty:

I guess they look like those naked rat things :aah: (ron from kim possible? :roftl:)

Ahahahaa really? xD Well those things never did scare me anyways :naughty:

sjkfl;dsjkfjds;ljodijoijdfod Sleepy Hollow. Stahp you're going to make me fangurl and I don't think that's good. :aah: xDDD

I haven't seen Kim Possible in forever :roftl: xD I still know all the words to the theme song now that I think about it xD

Ahahahaa really? xD Well those things never did scare me anyways :naughty:

sjkfl;dsjkfjds;ljodijoijdfod Sleepy Hollow. Stahp you're going to make me fangurl and I don't think that's good. :aah: xDDD

I haven't seen Kim Possible in forever :roftl: xD I still know all the words to the theme song now that I think about it xD

I don't care about corpses and stuff but as soon as it's red and from inside of the body.. :mf_rosetinted:

csjbhdyckjsdhbjscdjbhyjbhscd I wanted to add a gif but it's the only one I didn't upload to photobucket :doh: I'll try to do it later :teehee:

I think the last time I saw it was .. five years ago :roftl: but it keeps appearing on 9gag so I remember it :aah: