Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

Mine has a dedication on it, so I'm good. :pinkbow: I could never. But Ghost Hunter seems so cool and I kinda want to skip the others and get to that. :aah: Dammit, I should be reading those. :aah:

I had to have been young, because normally I would never skip a book. :aah::mf_rosetinted: ddjosdksjsjjdndisnsjs yes you should. You should.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Colds are the worst and they always seem to happen to me a few days before it starts snowing. :sneaky2: And then I sit inside and look out the window dramatically like a puppy. :aah:

:lmfao:

If I get a cold I still get sent to school :sad: Well the last time I never went but I had a cold and a chest infection so that was a tad bit different aha

I had to have been young' date=' because normally I would never skip a book. :aah::mf_rosetinted: ddjosdksjsjjdndisnsjs yes you should. You should.[/quote']

I don't think I ever did. I read the first two two years ago, I think. And then I asked for the rest from my mum's friend and she sent them to me a year or so ago and I still haven't even touched them and I don't know why. :aah:

:lmfao:

If I get a cold I still get sent to school :sad: Well the last time I never went but I had a cold and a chest infection so that was a tad bit different aha

I only stay home if I have a high temperature. But I love my school, so I try and make sure that doesn't happen too often. :naughty:

I don't think I ever did. I read the first two two years ago, I think. And then I asked for the rest from my mum's friend and she sent them to me a year or so ago and I still haven't even touched them and I don't know why. :aah:

I only stay home if I have a high temperature. But I love my school, so I try and make sure that doesn't happen too often. :naughty:

I don't like my school. Everyone is so in your face and if you are like me with the slightest different hair colour you get a load of crap from it.

I don't like my school. Everyone is so in your face and if you are like me with the slightest different hair colour you get a load of crap from it.

I hated my old school, but I just adore this one. The people are just amazing and weird and our school has a reputation of being a 'freak' school and I just love it. And the building itself is extremely beautiful and reminds me of Hogwarts a bit. :teehee:

I hated my old school, but I just adore this one. The people are just amazing and weird and our school has a reputation of being a 'freak' school and I just love it. And the building itself is extremely beautiful and reminds me of Hogwarts a bit. :teehee:

That sounds Kewl

OHMIGOSH I LEFT MY BOOKBAG ON THE BUS THAT ALMOST KILLED ME!!:overreact:

*squint* I bet you they've stolen it........

Edward Scissorhands.

l672YOpmqo0.jpg Always and forever. ♥

Bought..right. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I peel you, banana, I peeeeeeeeel youuuuuuuuuuu.

Tsk, tsk, don't you be neglectin' our Mika now. :naughty:

Awww I also love iiit :aah: Can't decide whether I like it more than sweeney todd, though :'D

Yeah, old-fashioned me ordered the actual CD on ebay :aah:

:roftl: you know that your skin can't hide youu

Oh I'm drawing a doodle for every song! :teehee: did you see the one they accidentally posted on its own and got 5 thousand likes? that was mine :mf_rosetinted:

who wants to draw my Tom Baker's eyes? And Chris Eccleston's eyes too. And David Tennant's eyes too. And Matt Smith's. I CAN'T DRAW EYES!!! :aah:

I'll draw hair. I love drawing hair. :mf_rosetinted: Even though I'm not good at it :naughty:

Awww I also love iiit :aah: Can't decide whether I like it more than sweeney todd, though :'D

Yeah, old-fashioned me ordered the actual CD on ebay :aah:

:roftl: you know that your skin can't hide youu

Oh I'm drawing a doodle for every song! :teehee: did you see the one they accidentally posted on its own and got 5 thousand likes? that was mine :mf_rosetinted:

I love it more than anything, I don't know how many times I've seen it by now. :aah:

Right, that's exactly what I did. :fisch: xD

Banana splits are just beyond compaaaaaaaaaaaaare :aah:

No, GIMME. :mf_rosetinted: