Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly! If it's you, you shouldn't have to change.

tumblr_m43fc46goV1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Oh Lord. 'Merica

Well sometimes I want to and other times i don't, so for the benefit of the part of me that doesn't want to I'm sticking to my lazy self and doing nothing at all. :naughty:

Why do I feel like we need Kool Aid Man here.

We're a beautiful, sophisticated and cultured country.:mf_rosetinted:

Well sometimes I want to and other times i don't' date=' so for the benefit of the part of me that doesn't want to I'm sticking to my lazy self and doing nothing at all. :naughty:

Why do I feel like we need Kool Aid Man here.

We're a beautiful, sophisticated and cultured country.:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

You're great! No need to change.:naughty:

Because we do.:mikacool:

Very much!

It's anywhere from five minutes to an hour or more. When I was in middle school my mom had to drive me for 15 minutes to the bus stop' date=' then it was like an hour ride to the actual school, so.. :aah: Only people who live really close to the school walk or ride bikes to get there (the people who can see school from their house in other words) because roads here are much, much too dangerous to walk on and we don't have sidewalks unless you're in the big city aka richmond, near a uni campus :aah:[/quote']

Wow :shocked: Definitely different from sweden, and you must have very big schools. The only ones here taking the bus is the ones who lives outside the city/village the school is in and you have to live:

3 km away if you're 6-9 years

6 km away if you're 10- 12

9 km away if you're 12- 15

and if you're older there are no school busses, you just have to take the train or the regular bus. :aah:

If you live in a town there are always schools close enough for you to walk to and if you live in a village there's usually just one school but since villages are quite small theirs no big distances.

You're great! No need to change.:naughty:

Because we do.:mikacool:

Very much!

But also no need to stay the same, hmm? :naughty:

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Lol no, America sucks. :roftl:

But also no need to stay the same' date=' hmm? :naughty:

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Lol no, America sucks. :roftl:[/quote']

wut

:aah::aah::aah:

Not everywhere!

Wow :shocked: Definitely different from sweden, and you must have very big schools. The only ones here taking the bus is the ones who lives outside the city/village the school is in and you have to live:

3 km away if you're 6-9 years

6 km away if you're 10- 12

9 km away if you're 12- 15

and if you're older there are no school busses, you just have to take the train or the regular bus. :aah:

If you live in a town there are always schools close enough for you to walk to and if you live in a village there's usually just one school but since villages are quite small theirs no big distances.

:aah: yep, that is definitely DEFINITELY different. :aah:

I made a simple instrumental song for my girlfriend for her birthday. It was during night in a ship that was about to enter the port and It caused a lot of backround noise. I made a ton of mistakes, but what do you think? :)

wut

:aah::aah::aah:

Not everywhere!

Well if I stayed the same all the time I would still be the dumbass that thought Twilight was the best thing I'd ever read and that scraping the skin off my knee was the worst day of my life.

:naughty:

Well I would say so, actually. There's a feeling it gives me, being here, that I despise but can't describe. xD

Yep and I wrote their instead of there. I can't write swedish and I can't write english what's wrong with me :doh: xD

:lmfao: The funny thing is that I don't generally realize when people misspell things.

Well if I stayed the same all the time I would still be the dumbass that thought Twilight was the best thing I'd ever read and that scraping the skin off my knee was the worst day of my life.

:naughty:

Well I would say so' date=' actually. There's a feeling it gives me, being here, that I despise but can't describe. xD

:lmfao: The funny thing is that I don't generally realize when people misspell things.[/quote']

Touche. But the root of yourself is still there. Your soul.

All the more reason to come to the North Western Coast.

Touche. But the root of yourself is still there. Your soul.

All the more reason to come to the North Western Coast.

That part about me that will never, ever change. I guess you're right. Geez, now I feel like I know my entire soul and the essence of my being. That got surprisingly deep. :lmfao:

I still wouldn't like it. It's America, it's unified, and I'm f*cking stubborn. The only part about america I really like are a few places in the mountains I've been. The mountains and Swift Creek, and that's it.

That part about me that will never' date=' ever change. I guess you're right. Geez, now I feel like I know my entire soul and the essence of my being. That got surprisingly deep. :lmfao:

I still wouldn't like it. It's America, it's unified, and I'm f*cking stubborn. The only part about america I really like are a few places in the mountains I've been. The mountains and Swift Creek, and that's it.[/quote']

It's what I do.:naughty:

We HAVE MOUNTAINS. LOVE ME, GOD DAMN IT.

It's what I do.:naughty:

We HAVE MOUNTAINS. LOVE ME, GOD DAMN IT.

Well thank you for that. :naughty:

But do you have lush grass and apple orchards and luray caverns and really awful fast food and a crystal clear lake and houses for rent that are the most lovely places I've ever stayed in my life and adn lsdjfldasfh