Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

I want to go to one of the Nerdfighteria conventions one day. Meet him. And hank. My babies.

Sometimes I forget that you aren't in ALL my fandoms. :mikacool: xD

You should! Where do they live?

I'm hardly in any of your fandoms!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wicked.

You do. It's crazy.

I should try and name them. :aah:

~ the Avengers

~ Lord of the Rings/the Hobbit

~ Harry Potter

~ Sherlock (less and less the show lately, more and more canon)

~ Doctor Who

~ Supernatural (does this really count yet? Idk, just started the second season.)

~ Smosh

~ Shane Dawson

~Dan Howell/ Phil Lester

~ I guess you could count Panic! At The Disco, if we're including bandoms

~So then with music included there's also Mika

~ and MCR sometimes

~ Nerdfighteria

I don't know if I missed anything, my head hurts and I'm tired, but I think that's all.. :aah:

~ the Avengers

~ Harry Potter

~ Sherlock (less and less the show lately' date=' more and more canon)

~ Doctor Who

~ Supernatural (does this really count yet? Idk, just started the second season.)

~ Smosh

~ Shane Dawson

~Dan Howell/ Phil Lester

~ and MCR sometimes

~ Nerdfighteria

I don't know if I missed anything, my head hurts and I'm tired, but I think that's all.. :aah:[/quote']

Jeez! I'm in Mika, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and maybe Panic. And The Hobbit, but it's a series and I'm not an expert in the series yet. That's it. XD my fandoms make me happy though. They're a comforting thing. XD

Damn Tumblr. Thanks to it now i know that my classmate (as procrastinator as me) has finished her Thesis before i did :shocked: . I had to close tumblr [not sure for how long] cuz i know she'll ask me "how's your thesis going? did you already finished?" and i'm just like about to :blowup:

Jeez! I'm in Mika, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and maybe Panic. And The Hobbit, but it's a series and I'm not an expert in the series yet. That's it. XD my fandoms make me happy though. They're a comforting thing. XD

The hobbit, my darling, is not a series. The hobbit is one book. :naughty: I love fandoms. They make my life joyful and nerdy. :naughty:

~ the Avengers

~ Harry Potter

~ Sherlock (less and less the show lately' date=' more and more canon)

~ Doctor Who

~ Smosh

~ Shane Dawson

~Dan Howell/ Phil Lester

~ and MCR sometimes

~ Nerdfighteria

I don't know if I missed anything, my head hurts and I'm tired, but I think that's all.. :aah:[/quote']

hhm mine [i'm not sure if all of them can be called fandoms but] MIKA, avengers, Lord of the Rings [even tho i haven't read all the books yet], Inuyasha, Itazura na Kiss or It Stated with a Kiss and Joe Cheng ..... and the only place where all of those things are together is in my blog :naughty:

hhm mine [i'm not sure if all of them can be called fandoms but] MIKA, avengers, Lord of the Rings [even tho i haven't read all the books yet], Inuyasha, Itazura na Kiss or It Stated with a Kiss and Joe Cheng ..... and the only place where all of those things are together is in my blog :naughty:

Woohoo, avengers fan! :hi5: god, I love tumblr. <3

The hobbit' date=' my darling, is not a series. The hobbit is one book. :naughty: I love fandoms. They make my life joyful and nerdy. :naughty:[/quote']

But it goes along with The Lord of the Rings. I know it's separate, but it's the same category. I'm having a rough time with words. Fandoms make me proud to be a part of something.

Hey, I'm barely able to keep my eyes open. Ill talk to you tomorrow!

But it goes along with The Lord of the Rings. I know it's separate, but it's the same category. I'm having a rough time with words. Fandoms make me proud to be a part of something.

Hey, I'm barely able to keep my eyes open. Ill talk to you tomorrow!

I've always put the two together, but I can't resist getting technical because LotR is the series and the hobbit technically goes alone. :naughty:

K, night night! :huglove:

I've always put the two together' date=' but I can't resist getting technical because LotR is the series and the hobbit technically goes alone. :naughty:

K, night night! :huglove:[/quote']

i've always considered The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and The Silmarilion as a series. i haven't read the silmarilion yet but i've been told that it's like a prequel of LotR, just like The Hobbit

:hi5: i really love Avengers

not just avengers but all MARVEL :wub2: I've always fight with my boyfriend cause of this cuz he prefers DC Comics :aah: Stan Lee is a genius that i admire.

Hahah I know how you feel with the Marvel vs. DC thing. I try to stay neutral, you know.. Don't like to get involved in the comic nerd cat fights :mf_rosetinted: people get vicious over these things! :naughty:

Hahah I know how you feel with the Marvel vs. DC thing. I try to stay neutral' date=' you know.. Don't like to get involved in the comic nerd cat fights :mf_rosetinted: people get vicious over these things! :naughty:[/quote']

Comic nerd cat fights :lol: ahaha well said.

gotta go. good night ^^