Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've actually been a little bored of the internet recently. :blink:

In a way I'm kinda the same..even more so if this place is dead,facebook is boring and twitter ain't so good when no one is talking to you but yeah..

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry if that seems creepy but u posted it on the forum thats how i now :blush-anim-cl:

aha no it's okay :3

Just means you know how ugly I look:pinkbow::mf_rosetinted:

In a way I'm kinda the same..even more so if this place is dead,facebook is boring and twitter ain't so good when no one is talking to you but yeah..

aha no it's okay :3

Just means you know how ugly I look:pinkbow::mf_rosetinted:

Yep pretty much... Sucks really.

I should probably just do some homework... :aah: It won't install? :blink: Hmmmm... is it a disc?

I would do homework to but once I finish this essay I have no printer to print it out :fisch:

It's a disc yes,it almost does install till it comes up with some error saying that whatever package on the thing can't be transferred or something like that and it's not as if it's cos I have windows 8,had the same problem on my desktop computer:huh:

I would do homework to but once I finish this essay I have no printer to print it out :fisch:

It's a disc yes,it almost does install till it comes up with some error saying that whatever package on the thing can't be transferred or something like that and it's not as if it's cos I have windows 8,had the same problem on my desktop computer:huh:

Maybe send it to someone you know that might have a printer? :das:

I had that probably with sims 3, but then I got the EA downloader manager and it worked!

Maybe send it to someone you know that might have a printer? :das:

I had that probably with sims 3, but then I got the EA downloader manager and it worked!

I know no one :mf_rosetinted: Could always just take a USB and print it off at school but then have the problem of trying to find a computer to go on that has a working printer:aah:

Oooh right,was actually thinking of just getting Sims 3:teehee: But money seems to be a bit of a problem now:mf_rosetinted: