• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1.

Breaaaaaaathe, breeeeaaaaaaathe. Zen thoughts.

(I don't have instagram :aah:)

BREATHING. Breathing. :3

I was meditating in biology today :mf_rosetinted: then my teacher started laughing and was like 'everyone is tired today' (or something) so I turned around and burst out laughing because it looked like the scene from School of Rock when the kids were outside pretending to have that fake disease....If you know what I'm talking about. Ha ha. Ya. It was funny. :mf_rosetinted:

BREATHING. Breathing. :3

I was meditating in biology today :mf_rosetinted: then my teacher started laughing and was like 'everyone is tired today' (or something) so I turned around and burst out laughing because it looked like the scene from School of Rock when the kids were outside pretending to have that fake disease....If you know what I'm talking about. Ha ha. Ya. It was funny. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

That worked thanks! :biggrin2:

HELLO! Sorry I didn't happy birthday yesterday, I had rock band and art club all evening. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOUGH! :das:

How was it?

No problem:teehee:

I like how Clint has understand how I feel about not getting to see Mika,wouldn't think he would really.

Why wouldn't he? :blink:

Maybe cos we have different genres of music we like so I dunno,I just keep thinking certain people wouldn't understand me. Saying that I told Mark about that gig being cancelled but he still knew how I felt due to it happening to him even though we like different music.

my mind isn't working and I think the worst of things.:tears:

need to change.

Maybe cos we have different genres of music we like so I dunno,I just keep thinking certain people wouldn't understand me. Saying that I told Mark about that gig being cancelled but he still knew how I felt due to it happening to him even though we like different music.

my mind isn't working and I think the worst of things.:tears:

need to change.

I'm sure pretty much most people would understand you were upset because of a gig of your favorite singer's being cancelled! :aah:

I'm sure pretty much most people would understand you were upset because of a gig of your favorite singer's being cancelled! :aah:

Nooo not just that :doh:

but anyway,ya know when you have a built in web-cam,you get a folder come up in pictures called camera roll,in that though there seems to be a video of me laughing,I must of took it not knowing it was recording,it is so random :aah:

Nooo not just that :doh:

but anyway,ya know when you have a built in web-cam,you get a folder come up in pictures called camera roll,in that though there seems to be a video of me laughing,I must of took it not knowing it was recording,it is so random :aah:

Oh my god, that must be so freaky :aah: PLEASE UPLOAD IT. :aah: