:huglove:

Exactly, can't wait until the day I'm old and telling, hopefully showing and, my grandchildren about my time on mfc and how it changed me.

Yes :aah: Haven't talked to her for ages!

Great :thumb_yello:

Yay :yay::huglove:

Same, that would be so great. MFC affected me in huge ways, I feel like a much better person because of my time here.

She's on Facebook all the time now, but I promise I'll get her here. I'll shun her until she agrees. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm good :hug: you? it's been ages since we talked! you too Hanna, how are you? :huglove: I've missed you lot so much :tears::huglove:

I'm great. But I miss France :sad: You? :huglove: Missed you too, haven't been here much. Haven't had the time :huh:

Same' date=' that would be so great. MFC affected me in huge ways, I feel like a much better person because of my time here.

She's on Facebook all the time now, but I promise I'll get her here. I'll shun her until she agrees. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:[/quote']

So do I, and I feel much more relaxed and openminded. I care less now what people think about me and I've opened up so much more.

Oh that doesn't surprise me at all :mf_rosetinted: xD Yes do that :aah:

great :hug: same here! I just hate that i can't speak with you all the time.. :sneaky2: calling there is just so expensive :doh: otherwise i would be texting and calling you all the time :mf_rosetinted:

Yes it really is :sneaky2: I've always wanted to call one of you guys, though. I suck at talking on the phone, but it would be so nice! One day I'm gonna save up my money for that. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm great. But I miss France :sad: You? :huglove: Missed you too, haven't been here much. Haven't had the time :huh:

So do I, and I feel much more relaxed and openminded. I care less now what people think about me and I've opened up so much more.

I feel the same way! Like, I know my priorities and what i like so much better now! And I've missed Mika to be honest, since I've listened to him much less since I stopped coming here.

:roftl: I know, I know. :naughty: I will. She'll hate me, but whatever man :aah::naughty:

That's because no one is here anymore, including myself. :huh: And I'm not here because almost no one else is here, so it's just a bad circle you know.

I've been here..

I wonder if it will fix itself during the summer. This place really meant a lot to me and I don't want to abandon it. :c

Well not exactly' date=' it's just that I knew a group of people and I only see a few/people I don't know posting in SSR and it sucks.[/quote']

There is other threads...can always go talking about there,can even pop into the oldlings and say hello,they won't mind,I do it.

i'm good :huglove:

Yes it really is :sneaky2: I've always wanted to call one of you guys' date=' though. I suck at talking on the phone, but it would be so nice! One day I'm gonna save up my money for that. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

i suck in it too... :aah: i'm saving money for that already :mf_rosetinted:you have been warned.... :naughty::das:

I've been here..

There is other threads...can always go talking about there,can even pop into the oldlings and say hello,they won't mind,I do it.

I know I could, but I KNOW you guys really well. I feel comfortable talking to you. I suck at meeting new people.

i suck in it too... :aah: i'm saving money for that already :mf_rosetinted:you have been warned.... :naughty::das:

xD I've got money saved up, but I separate my savings between what I'm going to eventually spend and what I can't spend until I have a crap-ton of money (AKA my traveling fund) :mikacool: Oooh :das:Ehehehehe warning accepted. :das: xD

xD I've got money saved up' date=' but I separate my savings between what I'm going to eventually spend and what I can't spend until I have a crap-ton of money (AKA my traveling fund) :mikacool: Oooh :das:Ehehehehe warning accepted. :das: xD

:naughty:

be ready :das: xD

me is such a pro at downhill skiing... broke my leg :mf_rosetinted:excuse my face :mf_rosetinted:

8582520895_551c56fc05_n.jpg

:naughty:

be ready :das: xD

me is such a pro at downhill skiing... broke my leg :mf_rosetinted:excuse my face :mf_rosetinted:

8582520895_551c56fc05_n.jpg

I've been ready my whole life. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Broke your leg? That sucks. :huh: I've only broken a bone once in my life, my collarbone in preschool. #swag :mikacool: xD But at least you can go skiing, I can't. :mikacool: xD

Well duh. But yeah I find most people on here don't actually judge you.

Going to a party :mikadas:

True, not many here do. It's great. c:

What's a party? What's other people? What's "at somewhere other than my bed"? :naughty:

True' date=' not many here do. It's great. c:

What's a party? What's other people? What's "at somewhere other than my bed"? :naughty:[/quote']

That be why I can't make friends in the real world.

hahaha funny,but yeah am going to my best friends 18th and I'll get made to sing,I don't wanna,I'll sit there and be like the grumpy cat:lmfao:

Off for a shower now,probably won't be back,so toddles:bye:

That be why I can't make friends in the real world.

hahaha funny,but yeah am going to my best friends 18th and I'll get made to sing,I don't wanna,I'll sit there and be like the grumpy cat:lmfao:

Off for a shower now,probably won't be back,so toddles:bye:

I have a couple friends, but I've known them for a really long time. .__.

Grumpy cat is adorable :mf_rosetinted:

Bye :huglove::bye:

:mf_rosetinted:

not really, no PE for a month :aah:

fsladkfjsa you're lucky. :mikacool: I don't like PE. I'm not coordinated. :naughty: The only good thing about it is that we usually just walk around and talk, but when we have to DO something it's the worst :aah:

Great :hug: So what's up?

I feel the same way! Like' date=' I know my priorities and what i like so much better now! And I've missed Mika to be honest, since I've listened to him much less since I stopped coming here.

:roftl: I know, I know. :naughty: I will. She'll hate me, but whatever man :aah::naughty:[/quote']

Yes exactly. So have I, well heard him on the radio for 2 seconds in France, then the bus driver changed station :sneaky2:

She'll hate you yes, but it will be worth it :aah:

Yes exactly. So have I, well heard him on the radio for 2 seconds in France, then the bus driver changed station :sneaky2:

I guess people don't understand his great talents :mikacool:

She'll get over it. xD But she still isn't around, and she left unexpectedly last night, so I don't know if she's doing anything or what. :blink:

fsladkfjsa you're lucky. :mikacool: I don't like PE. I'm not coordinated. :naughty: The only good thing about it is that we usually just walk around and talk' date=' but when we have to DO something it's the worst :aah:[/quote']

:naughty: lucky me. :mikacool:

nothing much, eating ice cream :naughty: