But it's good, you should try it :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I would mind not having a ticket home... :mikacool:

Maybe one day if I find a place here that sells it :aah:

You don't want to go back to the usa? I'm not sure I would ever want to leave sweden :mf_rosetinted: xD

Try lidl :aah:

You don't want to go back to the usa? I'm not sure I would ever want to leave sweden :mf_rosetinted: xD

Try lidl :aah:

Not really. I want to move far away. *looks dramatically into the distance* and Sweden is pretty cool, definitely not the worst place to be stuck at with no return ticket XD

:aah:

Not really. I want to move far away. *looks dramatically into the distance* and Sweden is pretty cool' date=' definitely not the worst place to be stuck at with no return ticket XD

:aah:[/quote']

Haha, well I wouldn't say that sweden is cool. But it's a great place to live in :teehee: There are definitely worse places. Like saudi arabia :mf_rosetinted: xD

Haha, well I wouldn't say that sweden is cool. But it's a great place to live in :teehee: There are definitely worse places. Like saudi arabia :mf_rosetinted: xD

I think it is! it's unique. And a lot of interesting things seem to happen there :mf_rosetinted: I don't know that much about saudi arabia, but it doesn't sound great :mikacool:

I think it is! it's unique. And a lot of interesting things seem to happen there :mf_rosetinted: I don't know that much about saudi arabia' date=' but it doesn't sound great :mikacool:[/quote']

Yes, the princess turned 1 :aah: Haha but seriously, what kind of interesting things? :teehee: No not if you're a woman. The you're not allowed to drive, you're never the age of majority, can't walk anywhere without a male companion, you need to cover your body and hair and you can to sit in separate specially designated family sections in restaurants... And that's why I hate saudi arabia!

Yes, the princess turned 1 :aah: Haha but seriously, what kind of interesting things? :teehee: No not if you're a woman. The you're not allowed to drive, you're never the age of majority, can't walk anywhere without a male companion, you need to cover your body and hair and you can to sit in separate specially designated family sections in restaurants... And that's why I hate saudi arabia!

D'aww c: Well I don't know, stuff. xD It just seems like everytime I see some weird post on the internet about something odd it happened in Sweden. :naughty: Oh ew, nope that does not sound like a very fun place to live :aah:

D'aww c: Well I don't know' date=' stuff. xD It just seems like everytime I see some weird post on the internet about something odd it happened in Sweden. :naughty: Oh ew, nope that does not sound like a very fun place to live :aah:[/quote']

:lmfao: would love to see those post :aah: No not unless you love to not be able to do anything :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes please do that :aah: Well maybe saudi arabia is your country then? :roftl:

someday I'll find them :aah: weird things are evasive when you actually look :aah: I still don't think so, mainly because I don't know anyone there and I don't know much about the language or culture, and ehhhhhhhhhhh :mf_rosetinted:

someday I'll find them :aah: weird things are evasive when you actually look :aah: I still don't think so' date=' mainly because I don't know anyone there and I don't know much about the language or culture, and ehhhhhhhhhhh :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Tell me about it, never find weird stuff when I want to xD But I can teach you the language :das: xD

Tell me about it, never find weird stuff when I want to xD But I can teach you the language :das: xD

But then I try to do ONE normal search for once, and it comes back the weirdest results... XDD Oh you can? :mf_rosetinted: Hmm,.. then MAYBE. :naughty:

But then I try to do ONE normal search for once' date=' and it comes back the weirdest results... XDD Oh you can? :mf_rosetinted: Hmm,.. then MAYBE. :naughty:[/quote']

Ah smart, I'll try that next time :aah: Yes :das: What do you want to know? xD Great! :aah: