Sometimes I really lose track of how these songs even manage to become as popular as they do. I don't mind listening to them in public places even though they're awful' date=' mainly because there's nothing I can do about it and I may as well not let myself get pissed off, but rarely ever does a song get megapopular that I think actually might deserve it. I like Thrift Shop, and Gangnam Style is alright because it's ridiculous enough to work. The rest of it, ehhhh not so much. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Thrift shop is also one of the newer ones I like! :aah: Mainly because I just loooove second hand shops and stuff :roftl: I dont care at all how many times a thing has been washed or etc, i just want it to look okay :teehee: I have friends that love such brainless songs and so I hear them ALL DAY LONG :doh: i dont know how many times i complained but they always get annoyed and bitch about 'me and my stupid old stuff' :sneaky2: I just hate how ignorant everyone is!

So there are like twenty songs I liked from this and last year (not including mika) :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha WHAT :aah: but radio stations here kind of refuse to play it, though they play everything else :blink:

Well, that'll teach them! (the centre i mean) :aah:

Our shopping centre plays a lot of crap songs most of the time,just sometimes lucky with a Mika song:fisch:

and I'm in summer vacation :mf_rosetinted:

I am too. :naughty: school exams are over but these..uuh I'm lazy to explain :aah: anyways I'm having summer holidays already for a long time but don't think I'll last longer than 3am :naughty: it's nearly 1 already xD