• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing on a site called drawception. It's a super addicting game I'm playing, kinda like the telephone game(where someone whispers a message in someone else's ear and they pass on what they heard until the last person gets it. The last person has to say out loud what they heard. It's usually different from what the original message was.) but with drawings and captions. I've drawn hundreds of pictures so far. It's got lots of trolls, though. :/ But there are lots of good artists, as well~

(I'm not advertising, just talking about it. If this sort of thing isn't allowed, sorry bout that. Won't do it again.)

Don't worry, that's not advertising. Thank you for telling me about the game. Just signed up and it's super fun :D

I've been trying to be here more but I always end up forgetting... :aah: :aah: what's up? c:

That's not acceptabel Grace... :aah:

Don't worry, that's not advertising. Thank you for telling me about the game. Just signed up and it's super fun :D

That's not acceptabel Grace... :aah:

I know, I know... :naughty: I'll try harder next time! Hi Hanna :teehee:

Cabin Pressure only wakes me up more' date=' because it makes me laugh. :lmfao:[/quote']

True, but i's so cozy to lie in bed in a dark room an listen to voices. And the sounded mental :aah:

Aww' date=' what's wrong? :huh::huglove:

I've been trying to be here more but I always end up forgetting... :aah: :aah: what's up? c:[/quote']

I haven't talked to you in forever :aah::hug: