• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K , but it'll only be the beginning part :wink2:

YOU HAVE TO SING TOO XD

K it'll be a minute

Okay, and if I can't find a microphone you can hear something I recorded a long time ago that's in french and was recorded at like one in the morning. :lmfao:

I really wanna dye my hair black :ahh:

I dyed my hair black once.. the shame. :aah:

Okay' date=' and if I can't find a microphone you can hear something I recorded a long time ago that's in french and was recorded at like one in the morning. :lmfao:

I dyed my hair black once.. the shame. :aah:[/quote']

KK :aah::naughty: My horrible voice shall be here in like 7 mins :aah:

...The Shame???

I really wanna dye my hair black :ahh:

go dark brown,seems people mistake that for black,take that from personal experience from moi

Some what frightening....

okay saying that's a nice pic would of been better than that...I don't have positive thinking towards being a good photographer and comments like that don't help.

Here it is, oh god , and I know I didn't sing it right, I was just too lazy to record it again xD http://youtu.be/G2b2gfcYIxk U O Me xD

I hate my dirt colored hair :mf_rosetinted:

You're not half bad, I'm surprised! :wink2: Now just give me awhile to find something to sing. XD

Well my hair started dirty blonde and straight and now it's auburn and curly.. :aah:

You're not half bad' date=' I'm surprised! :wink2: Now just give me awhile to find something to sing. XD

Well my hair started dirty blonde and straight and now it's auburn and curly.. :aah:[/quote']

KK I'll wait