Umm... this could be a long list :aah:

Mumford and Sons' date=' Florence + The Machine, Tally Hall, Queen, Fall Out Boy, Keane, Muse, Panic! At The Disco, Passion Pit, Gwen Stefani, Marina and the Diamonds, the Killers, The Pierces, Bastille, Lily Allen, The Shins, OK Go, We The Kings, and a bunch of other things I don't feel like listing. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Common: Queen, Fall Out Boy, and Marina and the Diamonds

I also like Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with Sirens, Falling In Reverse, Lenka, 1D, Blood on the Dancefloor,........ :thumb_yello:

well I don't not till September where I will be at college so

Oooooh, what are you going to do there :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also like Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with Sirens, Falling In Reverse, Lenka, 1D, Blood on the Dancefloor,........ :thumb_yello:

I just realized you probably don't know a bunch of the bands I listed anyways. :naughty: Aww Lenka is so cute! But those others, not so much. :naughty:

I just realized you probably don't know a bunch of the bands I listed anyways. :naughty: Aww Lenka is so cute! But those others' date=' not so much. :naughty:[/quote']

How do you not like BOTDF, or Jayy's hot face :das:

How do you not like BOTDF, or Jayy's hot face :das:

I don't know how I don't, I just don't. Sleeping with Sirens has a few okay songs though. And I'll hand it to Jayy, he looks sweet, but I'm not really into him.

I just realized you probably don't know a bunch of the bands I listed anyways. :naughty: Aww Lenka is so cute! But those others' date=' not so much. :naughty:[/quote']

I don't know how I don't' date=' I just don't. Sleeping with Sirens has a few okay songs though. And I'll hand it to Jayy, he looks sweet, but I'm not really into him.[/quote']

Do you like the song Roger Rabbit by SWS

HOW :aah::shocked:

Do you like the song Roger Rabbit by SWS

HOW :aah::shocked:

I actually do like that one. :naughty:

Idk, I'm more of a Francisco Lachowski type person. :aah: or to name people that look a bit similar, Adam Lambert or even Davey Havok in the video for Miss Murder, but that's a stretch. .-. Honestly, no one in that genre can beat Gerard Way for me. :mf_rosetinted:

I actually do like that one. :naughty:

Idk' date=' I'm more of a Francisco Lachowski type person. :aah: or to name people that look a bit similar, Adam Lambert or even Davey Havok in the video for Miss Murder, but that's a stretch. .-. Honestly, no one in that genre can beat Gerard Way for me. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I have no idea who any of those people are .-.

Normally I would' date=' but I don't know it that well so I don't think it would turn out great. :huh:

And it's not in my range anyways. :aah:[/quote']

DO IT ANYWAY :boing:

What's your range then :3

Photography

I'm a mezzo soprano for the most part' date=' so Roger Rabbit is too low for me to sing well xD[/quote']

I can't only sing low, I HAVE to sing the boy part in EVERYTHING because I CAN'T sing high. :naughty:

ha yeah wanna see the last pic I took? =3

Yeah :)

I can't only sing low, I HAVE to sing the boy part in EVERYTHING because I CAN'T sing high. :naughty:

Yeah :)

So you're an alto then. xD I sang as an alto in a choir once... it was annoying because we couldn't get loud enough, the sopranos overpowered us :aah:

So you're an alto then. xD I sang as an alto in a choir once... it was annoying because we couldn't get loud enough' date=' the sopranos overpowered us :aah:[/quote']

I remember I was chosen to sing the national anthem and they had to take it down an octave cuz I couldn't sing it! XD Then they chose a boy and he sang the regular version with no problem, I was like FML. :mf_rosetinted:

I remember I was chosen to sing the national anthem and they had to take it down an octave cuz I couldn't sing it! XD Then they chose a boy and he sang the regular version with no problem, I was like FML. :mf_rosetinted:

Now I want to hear you sing, I'm curious :aah: