• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah I've messed up my sleep schedule so much. I go to bed at 4PM and wake up at 3 in the morning. :aah:

that reminds me of someone I can't remember of.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

WHAT YOU MADE ME LISTEN TO YESTERDAY. I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT FOR THESE 2DAYS :mf_rosetinted::aah:

that reminds me of someone I can't remember of.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

WHAT YOU MADE ME LISTEN TO YESTERDAY. I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT FOR THESE 2DAYS :mf_rosetinted::aah:

oh, the new panic! song? :mf_rosetinted: it's fabulous. If you like that, you should listen to the new Fall Out Boy album. :mf_rosetinted:

oh' date=' the new panic! song? :mf_rosetinted: it's fabulous. If you like that, you should listen to the new Fall Out Boy album. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

yeees :das: oh I did btw, not the whole album but I downloaded today one of their songs...I guess it's called the phoenix :mf_rosetinted:

yeees :das: oh I did btw, not the whole album but I downloaded today one of their songs...I guess it's called the phoenix :mf_rosetinted:

Ehehehe I love that song :das: It's really fabulous. Especially when you speed it up much faster than it should be. :mikacool: