• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But i was too when started ? :blink:

I've only just managed to fully gear my warlock and ive been playing for like two years xD

Okay first of all I have no Idea what you just said lol xD :roftl: "Fully gear my warlock" is out of my vocab xD

Okay first of all I have no Idea what you just said lol xD :roftl: "Fully gear my warlock" is out of my vocab xD

as in i have higher item level gear compared to what yyour char had,if you carried on playing with you'd understand and you might as well cos at least you don't have to pay forit yet :mf_rosetinted:

as in i have higher item level gear compared to what yyour char had,if you carried on playing with you'd understand and you might as well cos at least you don't have to pay forit yet :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry :mikasweat:

also you might not know what you are doing but least you don't have someone on your friends list telling you are crap basically :aah:

also ppl know you are on starter edition so :P

Wow, what douchebags xD

Okay :3

Really? It's kind of common to change your last name here, the funny thing though is that you can only change to a last name some of your relatives have or something completely new last name that no one use :aah:

Oh no, Congrats :yay:

But just because you don't like your last name? :aah: I don't know. It's like a family thing, changing it seems weird to me. :aah: