Well' date=' we're talking convenience store stuff here, very widely available. I dont know if you guys have convenience stores in the same way we do. :aah: If it's so easy to understand, why don't I understand it yet? :'( I do, because I don't like super sweet things so eating stuff that's more fruity makes me feel less gross. :naughty:[/color']

I remember hej, most colours, how to negate things, and a couple random nouns. And that's it. :mf_rosetinted: You should recommend me some swedish music sometime. I learn really well that way, since it's easy to memorize and quick to translate.

We have it here if we're thinking about the same sort of store :aah: But they are way more expensive than supermarkets and they do most definitely do not have make up :mf_rosetinted: I don't know, I'll find you an info graphic about it :ahh: Oh I love sugar :naughty:

Then you remember quite much :thumb_yello: Okay, you should listen to the number one Swedish song right now: Låt mig vara din soldat. I like it actually :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait' date=' it is?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMG have a great day or else :yay:[/quote']

Yes thank you, I'm turning 20 tomorrow :teehee:

Well close enough:aah:

Yea, you need to eat some Swedish herring and Finnish pea soup. :mf_rosetinted:

:hug: shush, to bed now.

Krhm. Like two times. :mf_rosetinted: 1995 and 2011 :mf_rosetinted: Dammit :huh: I only heard about two days ago in the news over here and I got afraid, because jfc forest fires are scary.

:aah:

Okay two times :mf_rosetinted: It's quite scary actually, it's the biggest one Sweden ever had :huh:

We have it here if we're thinking about the same sort of store :aah: But they are way more expensive than supermarkets and they do most definitely do not have make up :mf_rosetinted: I don't know, I'll find you an info graphic about it :ahh: Oh I love sugar :naughty:

Then you remember quite much :thumb_yello: Okay, you should listen to the number one Swedish song right now: Låt mig vara din soldat. I like it actually :teehee:

Then maybe we aren't thinking of the same thing :aah: Here, convenience stores are small stores (like CVS or Walmart) that sell basic things for generally cheaper than regular stores. You can get basic groceries, a buncha candy, fill your prescriptions for medicine, have photos developed, buy makeup and hairbrushes and junk like that, you know. :aah: PLEASE DO. I've been in the dark for so long. :naughty: Sugar makes me feel like I have to brush my teeth. :naughty:

I'll definitely listen to it! :thumb_yello: music in different languages is my thing.

Just look it up on YouTube and you will know :mf_rosetinted::aah:

To bed, Grace. :mikacool:

I did. I DONT WANNA EAT SWEDISH HERRING. :aah:

[YOUTUBE]aZzKI9nI1jQ[/YOUTUBE]

Not available in my country. This is a first. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay two times :mf_rosetinted: It's quite scary actually, it's the biggest one Sweden ever had :huh:

I was gonna call you old again, then I remembered you aren't even drinking age here. I'm so confused.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HANNA! :hug:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty: I'm coming to pick you up and bring you to safety to Finland. :pinkbow: But I hope no more people dies, one is too much already :huh:

Then maybe we aren't thinking of the same thing :aah: Here' date=' convenience stores are small stores (like CVS or Walmart) that sell basic things for generally cheaper than regular stores. You can get basic groceries, a buncha candy, fill your prescriptions for medicine, have photos developed, buy makeup and hairbrushes and junk like that, you know. :aah: PLEASE DO. I've been in the dark for so long. :naughty: Sugar makes me feel like I have to brush my teeth. :naughty:[/color']

I'll definitely listen to it! :thumb_yello: music in different languages is my thing.

:naughty::mikacool: We will make sure you do, right Hanna? :mikacool::aah:

Then maybe we aren't thinking of the same thing :aah: Here' date=' convenience stores are small stores (like CVS or Walmart) that sell basic things for generally cheaper than regular stores. You can get basic groceries, a buncha candy, fill your prescriptions for medicine, have photos developed, buy makeup and hairbrushes and junk like that, you know. :aah: PLEASE DO. I've been in the dark for so long. :naughty: Sugar makes me feel like I have to brush my teeth. :naughty:[/color']

Well they sounds like the same ones :dunno: Except that they are more expensive just because they are so small and aren't owned by a big company. Btw aren't Walmart a big store? :blink: Searching :naughty: True, but it's still delicious :naughty:

You don't :blink: But it is a delicates :naughty:

Not available in my country. This is a first. :mf_rosetinted:

I was gonna call you old again' date=' then I remembered you aren't even drinking age here. I'm so confused.[/quote']

Oh that's a good start, but let's try this one it's Veronica maggio :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]nPUtRUoW_Qc[/YOUTUBE]

:blink: How old do you have to be to drink where you live :blink:

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HANNA! :hug:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty: I'm coming to pick you up and bring you to safety to Finland. :pinkbow: But I hope no more people dies, one is too much already :huh:

Thank you :huglove:

Thank, but I'm at least nowhere near the fire. I know it's so tragic :huh:

Oh yes we will :das:

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HANNA! :hu g:

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME. :mf_rosetinted:

Well they sounds like the same ones :dunno: Except that they are more expensive just because they are so small and aren't owned by a big company. Btw aren't Walmart a big store? :blink: Searching :naughty: True, but it's still delicious :naughty:

You don't :blink: But it is a delicates :naughty:

Hmm. That's weird. I think the small stores here are in fact owned by a big company anyways, they're chain stores so probably. And stupid me, I meant Walgreens. :aah: I get those confused sometimes by accident :aah: Thanks bby ;D :naughty: Indeed it is. :naughty:

Yeah, I'm not big on the idea of fermented fish. :mf_rosetinted:

:hug: stay safe anyways.

:das: be prepared Grace.

I'm heading out with friends now. See you guys later! :huglove::hug:

Her voice is so cute. :teehee: I like it. :teehee:

In the US, you have to be 21 to drink legally. Of course, that doesn't stop some people. :aah:

Here you go grace :aah:

Metric-vs-Standard.jpg

I have a vague memory we've talked about this before?

THIS IS SO FRICKING HELPFUL. I bookmarked it. And will study it extensively. :naughty:

Probably we have. It comes up a lot when I'm talking to people from other places, because we just can't understand each other. :huh: Even though I've studied it in science, I suck at applying it anywhere else. :mf_rosetinted:

Also I just realized that veronica maggio is totally the same girl who sings jag kommer and now I can't stop laughing, so thanks. :aah:

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME. :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm. That's weird. I think the small stores here are in fact owned by a big company anyways' date=' they're chain stores so probably. And stupid me, I meant Walgreens. :aah: I get those confused sometimes by accident :aah: Thanks bby ;D :naughty: Indeed it is. :naughty:[/color']

Yeah, I'm not big on the idea of fermented fish. :mf_rosetinted:

Watch me :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah and that's probably why they are cheap, here that aren't chain stores at all, just local business men :aah: No worries :aah:

Now can you not be? :mf_rosetinted:

:hug: stay safe anyways.

: das: be prepared Grace.

I'm heading out with friends now. See you guys later! :huglove:: hug:

Thank you! :hug:

Okay, see you :huglove:

Her voice is so cute. :teehee: I like it. :teehee:

In the US' date=' you have to be 21 to drink legally. Of course, that doesn't stop some people. :aah:[/quote']

I'm not a big fan of here though :aah:

Really? :blink: Here you only have to be 18 to drink it but 20 to buy it :aah:

THIS IS SO FRICKING HELPFUL. I bookmarked it. And will study it extensively. :naughty:

Probably we have. It comes up a lot when I'm talking to people from other places' date=' because we just can't understand each other. :huh: Even though I've studied it in science, I suck at applying it anywhere else. :mf_rosetinted:

Also I just realized that veronica maggio is totally the same girl who sings jag kommer and now I can't stop laughing, so thanks. :aah:[/quote']

I've made it myself :mf_rosetinted: we'll not really :aah:

We'll I don't blame you, I don't understand the us system so why should I expect you to understand the metric one. :huh:

Oh I thought you knew that :aah::teehee:

Watch me :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah and that's probably why they are cheap, here that aren't chain stores at all, just local business men :aah: No worries :aah:

Now can you not be? :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you! :hug:

Okay, see you :huglove:

I'm not a big fan of here though :aah:

Really? :blink: Here you only have to be 18 to drink it but 20 to buy it :aah:

Hmm. But local businesses are cute. And also important. So there's that. :naughty:

Well first of all, it sounds very smelly. :mf_rosetinted:

I can see how you wouldn't be xD I probably wouldnt be either if I looked up the lyrics :aah:

What kind of sense does that make? How are you gonna drink if you can't buy it? I mean I know how, but it just seems dodgy. :lmao:

I've made it myself :mf_rosetinted: we'll not really :aah:

We'll I don't blame you, I don't understand the us system so why should I expect you to understand the metric one. :huh:

Oh I thought you knew that :aah::teehee:

I thought so. :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly. I guess since most other people use it, I'm kind of the odd one out when it comes to that. But I will learn. Somehow. :teehee:

It took me awhile to realize it. :naughty::naughty:

Hmm. But local businesses are cute. And also important. So there's that. :naughty:

Well first of all' date=' it sounds very smelly. :mf_rosetinted:

I can see how you wouldn't be xD I probably wouldnt be either if I looked up the lyrics :aah:

What kind of sense does that make? How are you gonna drink if you can't buy it? I mean I know how, but it just seems dodgy. :lmao:[/quote']

I don't know what your standards are but I'll pass on the 50 year old business men :mf_rosetinted: But still expensive :mf_rosetinted:

Yes it is well actually you shouldn't ask me I've never tried it :aah:

She writes good songs and I'm just so tired of her, everyone loves her and everyone plays her song. hurray :mf_rosetinted:

Well you're allowed to drink it in bars and at home and stuff, you just can't buy it in the liquor store :aah:

I thought so. :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly. I guess since most other people use it' date=' I'm kind of the odd one out when it comes to that. But I will learn. Somehow. :teehee:

It took me awhile to realize it. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

Still most of the things on the internet is in ounce and inches and etc. even though most of the people use it in normally :aah:

I don't know what your standards are but I'll pass on the 50 year old business men :mf_rosetinted: But still expensive :mf_rosetinted:

Yes it is well actually you shouldn't ask me I've never tried it :aah:

She writes good songs and I'm just so tired of her, everyone loves her and everyone plays her song. hurray :mf_rosetinted:

Well you're allowed to drink it in bars and at home and stuff, you just can't buy it in the liquor store :aah:

Still most of the things on the internet is in ounce and inches and etc. even though most of the people use it in normally :aah:

That is definitely not what I meant. :lmao: but maybe I could use an old guy. He wouldn't tolerate my sh*t. He'd put me in line. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Shame on you, never tried Swedish Herring? Tsk Tsk Tsk :mf_rosetinted: Actually I don't blame you. :naughty:

Oh, I definitely know that feeling. Radio stations and tv definitely overplay certain things here :mf_rosetinted:

That makes no sense. What's the point in keeping you from buying it if you're allowed to drink it? :blink:

Tru dat. It's the only thing that's keeping me alive :mf_rosetinted: