Mika's Calendar

Cha127

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no official actual calendar, but there have been several unofficial calendars. Mika's team did publish a desktop calendar earlier this year -- I don't have a download link for it now but I'm sure someone will have it if you're interested.

There's no official actual calendar, but there have been several unofficial calendars. Mika's team did publish a desktop calendar earlier this year -- I don't have a download link for it now but I'm sure someone will have it if you're interested.

Yes, this calender with the big photo of "the one foot boy" MIKA was funny :naughty: I printed the sheet, and have it on my wallboard :wub2:

Love,love

me

It would be nice if someone share it for me :mikalove:

thank you!

I'm sorry I don't have this link for the desktop calender - but I'm sure you can get it from someone - people at MFC are very clever with links :wink2:

Love,love

me

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

I thought there was an official "calendar"

I also found on the internet information regarding one in particular

A Mika's calendar made by "ZONE" , seems legit though

pic: Mika-bc-z09.jpg

Yes, that company has put out a Mika calendar the last few years, but I don't think it's official, in the sense that it's sanctioned by Mika. I mean, they never mention it, and they don't sell it in the Mikasounds shop. I think it's like those "unofficial" biographies that companies sell about all the hottest pop stars -- they aren't really approved by the pop star, you know?

Here is the link to d/l the calendar:

Thanks! I knew someone would have it. :thumb_yello: