Hasi says Hallöchen!

MFC_Hasi

You mean after we played with vampire teeth, danced to Erika, shared a taxi and sat outside King's Cross station eating McDonald's you don't even remember me?! :shocked::tears:

:shocked: SHAME ON ME

Of course I remember you, you were the girl with Dracula´s teeth who throw spiders on me all the time :teehee::huglove:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: SHAME ON ME

Of course I remember you, you were the girl with Dracula´s teeth who throw spiders on me all the time :teehee::huglove:

:naughty:

That may have been me, yes... :shun::teehee:

I found out recently that those teeth glow in the dark :shocked: And i sort of wish i'd kept one of those spiders as a memory :naughty::huglove:

:shocked: Why hasn't anybody told me that we have a new member from my country on the MFC? :naughty::teehee:

Hola guapa and welcome to your new second home! :mikadas:

Aaaaaanyways, I'm happy that I got to meet you at your very first Mika gig - and since then we might have met two or three times.:lmfao:

*understatementoftheyear* :mikacool:

Let's hope that the Mika magic will continue happening in 2014. :dance_man::arf2:

• 1 year later...

Welcome Sweety :huglove:

Have you ever heard the sentence " selbe Scheiße wie in Colmar " ? It´s a legendar sentence :teehee:. You should go to London soon, I´m sure you will love it.

Btw I´m happy I already met you a few times and spend some nights with you. I really love your positiv mood :wub2:

Sabine, I just read this again and can´t stop laughing!!! "Gleiche Scheiße wie in Colmar" oh my!!! :mfr_lol:

• Like 1