Mika@RMC Radio Monte Carlo + rete 105 w/Chiara - November 21st

robertina

Yes, i missed this one re a new album. I only remember him saying that he `s started it) I fall behind, `cause he`s so fast, he`s kinda everywhere!! I`m not.

But as far as I remember he hasn`t mentioned 2014... To be honest, I don`t believe this is real, too.

Yes, he's fast - and works very hard this year, with all kinds of stuff - so let's hope he's not pushing himself too hard! !! :blink: Oh yes, next year have been mentioned several times already for a new alb. and to be honest, we really don't know how much new music stuff he might "hide in his closets" :naughty: What we know is that some of his songs have been made very quickly - like "Big gir"l in 15 minutes, and "Kick Ass" in 3 days. So we're in full right to "expect the unexpected", when it comes to our music darling ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! :thumb_yello: But it's only my imagination,or some parts are missing? I think I've heard during the live broadcast something about a message from the guy's wife praising Mika being romantic,elegant,intelligent,etc,and also they talked about the song book a little bit,about Milan,and Paolo Conte.

They DID indeed

The speaker wife wrote some compliments, and he replied is not that elegant in his daily life. This is the part when he said he hates to brush his teeth and he's lazy :)

He was also expecting a "but" (you are this and this and this BUT...) . The but was that now the speaker family can't go out on thursday evenings because the wife is stuck watching X Factor because of Mika. LOL

The other parts about Conte and Milan I think I wrote earlier.

I skipped the songbook part because it's well known: he said it's not a best of, since he has still so much to do in his life etc.

Edited by Elwendin

RADIO 105

Il blitz di Chiara Galiazzo nello studio di 105 Friends

In studio con Tony & Ross c'era il grande Mika, con il quale la star di XFactor ha appena duettato sulle note di “Stardust”. Guarda le foto!!

http://www.105.net/photogallery/show-album/name/il-blitz-di-chiara-galiazzo-nello-studio-di-105-friends/foto/33085

11001780945_81dc10fe57_b.jpg

11001937954_8c4b504a6f_b.jpg

11002003053_d6f4617d6e_b.jpg

11002002933_d8d205fc1d_b.jpg

11001936874_fef28fc8cb_b.jpg

11001937144_b99db27ed9_b.jpg

11002001823_132792022d_b.jpg

11001936674_039ab2a965_b.jpg

11001938194_5634487824_b.jpg

Thank God now Grace Kelly is on the radio so that I can pump on the volume through my earset and don't listen to my coworkes who are talking about videos on tortured dogs, I'm about to throw up with pain. Mika please speak again...

Here we are!

Mika says the talent shows aren't the reality. The artists should find their own identity in the real word, if they don't they will desappear after the show. He says in the classical music world (in which he wanted to work at the beginning, then he changed his mind) people have to do commercial music from time to time, in order to get money to produce the music they really want to.

Mika says Paolo Conte has his own statement about who he is and that he told a producer he wanted to have a statement of his own as well (and made him listen to gelato al limon song)

(missed some sentences)

Speaker: Mika you want a lot of kids! Mika: we are such a big family (tells about how many cousins he has from his mother and father)

Milano is difficult, everything is hidden, for example good restaurants. It's also because of fascist architecture.

Mika ends the interview saying his new album will be ready next year.

- Rain is now on the radio.

Thank you for the translation :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot for posting !!

Radio Monte Carlo iTunes link

http://podcasting.radiomontecarlo.net/rmc/audio/MonteCarloInTheMusic-rss.xml

Radio 105 iTunes link

MIKA 1 https://itunes.apple.com/jp/podcast/mika-1/id213531468?i=193262720&mt=2

MIKA 2 https://itunes.apple.com/jp/podcast/mika-2/id213531468?i=193262719&mt=2

Edited by Kumazzz
adding itunes link