Mika's First Song

Moongirl15

I think this 'song' was born out of frustration at being unable to read sheet music ( I can empathise with this!) when he was a child. From what I understand, it was probably quite discordant and erm... not exactly amazing. 'Awful' was the word he used to describe it. I'm almost certain that there's therefore no recording of it. It would be interesting to hear it though! :naughty:

Hope this helps.

I think this 'song' was born out of frustration at being unable to read sheet music ( I can empathise with this!) when he was a child. From what I understand, it was probably quite discordant and erm... not exactly amazing. 'Awful' was the word he used to describe it. I'm almost certain that there's therefore no recording of it. It would be interesting to hear it though! :naughty:

Hope this helps.

I remember him saying it was "awful"! You're probably right- I guess he hasn't ever played any of it for us to hear...

And thanks, I didn't really know why he wrote it exactly, but I like what you think- that he might have written it out of frustration at being unable to read music. :)

Last night, during the interview at "Le invasioni barbariche", Daria Bignardi asked him if it was true that he wrote his first song at 7. Mika answered that yeah, but it was terrible...he played a little bit of its music with his voice and he added that when he discovered those chords, he wrote around 40 songs with them :naughty:

Last night, during the interview at "Le invasioni barbariche", Daria Bignardi asked him if it was true that he wrote his first song at 7. Mika answered that yeah, but it was terrible...he played a little bit of its music with his voice and he added that when he discovered those chords, he wrote around 40 songs with them :naughty:

Thank you :huglove:

That is such a Mikaish thing to say :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...

Aww! :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...